Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Forgot one yesterday - so sent it again (see above)

This is today's pic!

View attachment 5450334

You had both given him glances across the room, with your wife's gaze staying longer and more intense. You were both in awe as he crossed the room, stood her up and bent her over a chair, then lifted her skirt and administered several hard spanks on her buttocks leaving several red hand prints on both cheeks. Then without speaking, or giving anyone time to finish their drinks, he took her by the hand and lead her , with you following, to his room.

Then ..... Ping .... her heart raced as she read his reply, she could not believe what he was saying ..... "Babe, I can't tell you how much I love you for what you are about to do. Even though we have a wonderful life together, and wonderful sex life .. you are an amazing skillful lover by the way .. I have always known that your body needs a larger cock to truly fill and satisfy you which I cannot give you. I have always been afraid that this would lead to us growing apart and you ultimately leaving me. Please, enjoy yourself ..... and can you put your phone where I can watch you? I want to watch your excitement as you discover how large his cock is and explore him. I want to watch him tremble with your caresses on his body and cock. I want to watch him make you orgasm as he eats your pussy and the moment another man puts his cock into my wifes body. I want to watch him last inside you and make you cum. and I want to watch the moment he looses control and explodes inside you.. I love you so much"

You had talked for years about her sleeping with another man, with lots of great sex and fantasies. After making intense love you always held her close and said "Trust me. Promise me if ever you feel excitement and attraction for another man, take it." She often laughed it off, but you knew from how her body responded during those fantasies that the moment was approaching. Then, one night at a friends party, you went into the kitchen and found them both .....

Last edited:
You had known for a long time that your wife craved sex with other men, even though she would never dream on acting on it.. but there was always a void, something missing in the relationship... then finally, after one long evening in deep discussion about your relationship, she finally showed you the picture. When she was 16 she had found the picture of her mom. The picture was intoxicating, sexual excitement had ripped though her body as well as anger at her cheating mom... then, she realized her ******* had taken the picture ... of another man, having sex with his wife, her mom! She had never gotten over the fact that he ******* had watched other men pleasure her, make her orgasm, put their cocks inside her body, ejaculating deep inside. She told you nothing had ever come close to matching that excitement and how yes, she really wanted that feeling of other men, new men, new bodies, new hard cocks. She felt it deep inside her, trembling, yearning. She looked at you and asked if you could ever forgive her for destroying your marriage. Then, as you wiped her tears away, she noticed your rock hard erection and at that moment you both knew everything was going to be alright.

Last edited:
Back