Writing erotic stories for anyone about anyone

I started writing stories for my ex-wife way back in the early 90's and still do write them for close friends and people who ask me. Some are a big challenge but I like writing about anything and everything. If it not something I known much about, I do research on the kink and go from there. love it

I’m a hobbyist writer in my spare time and I’m lacking inspiration lately, so I figured I’d open myself up to a new challenge. If you’d like an erotic story written, I’d love to help out. I need a few basic details to start. Feel free to comment here or message me.
Hi I'm nightshade I was wondering if you cd do a story abt a stunning black woman bounty hunter who hunts other women dwn and brings to justice with plenty of catfights and hot sex with domination and humiliation I've read some books bt struggle to find much else look forward to ure reply thanx ns

I started writing stories for my ex-wife way back in the early 90's and still do write them for close friends and people who ask me. Some are a big challenge but I like writing about anything and everything. If it not something I known much about, I do research on the kink and go from there. love it
Hi its nightshade here wd it be possible for you to write a story abt a stunning black lesbian either a woman's prison cavewoman or college bt either way she's in plenty of catfights and domination hope to hear bk from u soon

What about a story about a wife back in 1998 who got pregnant by a black guy her hubby chucked her out but got back with her 15 months later and she has cuckolded ever since

I’m a hobbyist writer in my spare time and I’m lacking inspiration lately, so I figured I’d open myself up to a new challenge. If you’d like an erotic story written, I’d love to help out. I need a few basic details to start. Feel free to comment here or message me.
Hello, I would like to share my personal story with you. It is quite different of all what I can find here. Are you interested in?

ex gf cucks me with older guy when i get a call to come over from her(were both 18/19)

Hi its nightshade here wd it be possible for you to write a story abt a stunning black lesbian either a woman's prison cavewoman or college bt either way she's in plenty of catfights and domination hope to hear bk from u soon
I very rarely do stories for others now, but have done a couple for a couple that knows of my my past.

But my ex-wife was once dominated by a blk woman and BDSM was involved.

Hello pm me I would love to commission a special work. My wife is Vietnamese and I’m white.

Back