Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
You stripped of quickly and nealt on the behnd behind her, and in a single thrust pushed your rock had cock deep into her hot, slipery pussy , feeling the hox mixture of her pussy juice and hot cum flwoing arounf your shaft.. you heard her gasp and moan as she felt the familiarity of your cock inside her.. and
you also knew that after tonight, things would never be the same .. how ever much she loved you, you would never fully satisfy her again, and she would always be looking forward to her next encounter with her new lover.

Is there a background storing regarding Tyrone? His name comes up quite often in your wonderful little stories.
We had a bedroom talk fantasy lover ourselves by the name of Marco! Anyway just curious, keep up the good work!
Hi,

Funny you should ask!

Tyrone was my first long-term lover. We had fun together for over a year. Unfortunately his company transferred him to the mid-west causing us to end the relationship.

Hubby (who makes about 90 percent of the narratives) started sending me narratives when Tyrone and I were still together. He would send them to my phone while I was at work or out of town on Business. It grew into something that we both enjoyed.

When Tyrone had to leave, he just continued using the name for future narratives which brings us to the present!

Back