Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

You knew it, and had done for a while.. there was an unwritten rule that when you were away on business you could "play around" and so could she.. but over the last two years or so, you had lost the urge and no longer found the encounters exciting, and had stopped them all together. You yearned to know what your lovely wife was up to. You booked your return flight back a day early, and asked the Uber to drop you off a block away. You entered the house quietly, and was about to go up to the bedroom. You heard muffled moans come from your study, one the familiar moan from your wife, and the other, a male..... Your heart raced, and your cock grew rock hard as you quietly opened the door. Then across the room you saw her, her beautiful body, kneeling, her head gently moving up and down... then him, his open thighs, his body, firm, fit, muscular, hansom features.. His eyes closed as he enjoyed your lovely wife's lips. Then he opened his eyes, and looked directly at you while she continued to expertly fellate him. Sensing he had opened his eyes, she raised her head and looked at him, and saw he was looking across the room. He looked down and then looking back at you, he gently put his hand round the back of her head and lowered her face and mouth down to his cock. You heard your wife moan as she slipped her lips around his cock again, then watched as he tensed and shuddered and heard her moan as he shot into her willing mouth for what seemed like an eternity. Then as he finished, you gently shut the door and took a walk back to the waiting Uber to take you the room you had booked at a local hotel for the night.

You watched them p

You watched them in the pool.... as was everyone else laying on the sun loungers at the pool edge... straining to listen to what they were saying as they frolicked. .. jealous of the sexual attraction between them, after only just meeting each other... Except you.. proud of your beautiful wife, watching quietly from your own lounger, your presence unknown to "the snoopers". The snoopers watched as your wife and her soon to be lover, got out of the pool, and headed for the lobby and lifts going to the bedroom. The outline of his large cock could be seen in his swimming trunks, already stiffening as she held his hand and lead him to the lifts. When they had gone, you heard snoopers gossip, "She's going to enjoy that". "Did you see that, a wedding ring, she's married!" Then a few minutes later, there was a shout from the balcony of one of the rooms above the pool. "Hey darling, are you coming up?" You heard a gasp, as you waved up to your lovely wife, got up and walked to the lifts.

024_1000.jpg

You heard him start to groan, and his strokes became more intense.. he did not care if she was going to cum again.. he was now past the point of no return and was going to maximize his won pleasure.. Then as he gave one last groan, and held his body still, she looked at you and smiled... You knew from the look on her face she could feel his cock pumping and emptying his balls deep inside her.

You heard him start to groan, and his strokes became more intense.. he did not care if she was going to cum again.. he was now past the point of no return and was going to maximize his won pleasure.. Then as he gave one last groan, and held his body still, she looked at you and smiled... You knew from the look on her face she could feel his cock pumping and emptying his balls deep inside her.
You heard him start to groan, and his strokes became more intense.. he did not care if she would orgasm again...or that she was fertile, & almost certainly would fall prey to his ever so potent african seed. he was now past the point of no return and was going to exercise the privilege that his dominant genes have won him...& fulfill their purpose of this very primal act. Then as a formal declaration of his ultimate victory, he let out a triumphant roar, then let loose more than two dozen shots of his ancestry, & thousands of years of evolution deeply into her extremely receptive womb.
at this moment, she looked but for a moment at you and sweet mouth smiled, as then her mouth fell agape & her eyes rolled up & fluttered. You knew from the look on her face she could feel his massive manhood pumping and freeing every last warrior seed his balls could produce deep inside to conquer your beloved wife's womb.

"Oh baby! ... I still don't understand, ....... how you could.... could watch this... he's in me!!, he's big, big! oh, god, he's big......... oh, how you can still love me? ... oh, god, i'm going to cum.. hold me baby, hold me! BAAAABBBBBYYYY!!!" ........... "oh, oh, my pussy, my pussy... is his.. is... he's, he's going to cum inside me .... OH, BABY!!! .. I can feel him... OH, I'M, I'M ... OH! ... BAAAABBBYYY !!"

Last edited:
Back