Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
He had taken his sweet time with her body.... gently exploring her body, working his way down to her freshly shaven pussy.. they had also spent what seamed like an eternity locked in 69, side by side, her exploring every inch of hios cock and balls with her tongue, him intermittently teasing, then thrashing her pussy and clit within seconds of an orgasm, then easing off, leaving her gasping for his cock... Then, begging for his cock, she rolled over onto her back and spread for him, he hooked her legs with his arms and raised them, holding her securely spread wide with his thick biceps until she held securely, .. She looked down at his massive cock as he started to move it towards the entrance to her body, then she let out a long deep moan as his glands separated her lips, and then entered her, with her lips closing round the thick shaft behind it ... he face contorted and she started to cum almost immediately as he drove the entire length home

Last edited:
Sometimes you just can't help but stare at her and love her even more .when you see her face, the laughter and excitement before the arrival of her new lover.
She makes you so proud and even after all these years and guys, each time is so special and you are so happy for her. They are lucky men.

She turned and looked at you lying their beside her, holding her .."Are you sure?" she asked... Breathlessly, you replied "Yes.. you are beautiful, you are my wife, you are my hot woman, I have always known you love men" Then, your hard cock got even harder, as as she turned her head and gently ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, and gently slipped her lips around his glands.. Later, she would ask the same thing, this time her body sweaty, orgasmed, and exhausted with him thrusting deep inside her. On hearing your "Yes, you are my woman, you want to feel him" she looked up into her lovers eyes, her very look triggering his explosion deep inside her body.

What shocked you most was the intimacy ... the gentle kissing, him gently undoing her jeans.. his kiss on the soft flesh of her lower belly just above her panties as he pushed her jeans down over her beautiful thighs. For the first time ever you knew you could loose her .. not necessarily to this guy, but to someone.... Many years later, as your wife was dressing for her next lover she casually said ... "I still can't believe how much you have changed since I first met you. I really did love you, and still do..,, but you were such a arse hole, I never thought our marriage would last..".. she smiled as she heard the door bell ring...

Last edited:
Back