Pulling out - or not

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
I think it's hard for men to pull out at the last minute. At least that's what I've verified over time.

Do you think you'd be able to?
Please login or become a member to view

No. And I wouldn't want to pull out

Mmmmm I’d be filling that pussy every time. But definitely the ass looks so inviting too 🤤

You couldn’t pay me to pull out!!!❤️‍🔥♠️❤️‍🔥

It should totally be up to the wife and her bbc “playmate”. I know that when discussing arrangements we’ve agreed he would pull out and there has been times where I have my legs wrapped around him so much and instincts just kick in and I pull him in deeper vs letting go. I’ve also had it when the guy looses control and just explodes in me. Either way the feeling of a bbc finishing deep inside a women is a combination of feelings that is almost unexplainable.

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
Id for sure flood your fertile womb an make sure your ovulating . You'd make pretty babies and be a hot preggo fuck toy ...

Back