Pimping you.

After I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend he shared me with all of his friends.
He also used me to pay off his gambling debts occasionally and a couple of times he did sell me for money
just to show me that I belonged to him. It was a wonderful 29 months but in the end I moved back
in with my husband.
Phyliss
My wife got with a tall handsome black guy she met on a girls night out with her girlfriends. She started dating him he came right in our house to pick my wife up on their second date in front of me they kissed and left on Friday night and they came back Sunday night. He moved right in with us well they were a couple and I was their slave house keeper, they humiliated me all the time. They were not discreet everyone knew I was a cuckold submissive husband. Even my older sister came and witnessed our triad relationship and she liked it lol we lived together for 18 months like that and thenMaster decided I was out and they left me. I was devastated but in a chance meeting I met a nice black man who was fucking my wife a few years ago and he dominated me before .I took up with him. I was a gay I only had sex with my master. I really liked being whipped by a black Master and he was rough with me but I fell in love with him. 2 years later my wife came back and of course she owns me again but I still see my Master 2 nights a week that’s the deal they worked out.my wife came back she’s dominant over me so she had to punish me when she came back. She tied me spread eagle against the wall in the basement. Her and 3 girlfriends got together and drank some wine and my wife whipped my ass with her riding crop a long harsh punishment sessions no mercy no safe words. Her and her girlfriends voted on when I had enough the girls love to watch her in action dominating me. So I’m back with my wife I couldn’t be any happier she left me like you left your husband and I welcomed her back after 2 years I didn’t think she did anything wrong I felt it was my fault she left.

If our women are being pimped out(so hot!) can us cucks pay the Bulls for permission to fuck them?

Would most women want to see us cucks hand the cash over to the Bull?
Nope cucks myst pay of course but they still only get cream pie clean up, we all know the rules pussy is for black men

Curious as to why it is mostly MALES posting answers to this question? I would THINK this would be a wife's/girlfriend's decision to make.
Or shared, but yes.

Mrs Blonde PAWG specficially demanded a few experiences of this (have not fulfilled her demand yet, very eager to)

Back