Pimping you.

Any real Dom pimps around?
walk pimp GIF

I know that I would let it happen!

I say that because on more than one occasion I have brought this up, suggested that id be willing to do this....

One of those times was actually the first time I slept with a black guy. Within 20 minutes of him arriving, I had thrown all plans of a slow, steady, cautious hookup out the window and was suggesting things like this 😬

As for price, that is not for me to decide, and while I know I am a fun, good time, I also know that even at my best I won't fetch much. I'm sure that after enough use, when I'm in bed shape, the price would drop to almost nothing 😳🫣

I know that I would let it happen!

I say that because on more than one occasion I have brought this up, suggested that id be willing to do this....

One of those times was actually the first time I slept with a black guy. Within 20 minutes of him arriving, I had thrown all plans of a slow, steady, cautious hookup out the window and was suggesting things like this 😬

As for price, that is not for me to decide, and while I know I am a fun, good time, I also know that even at my best I won't fetch much. I'm sure that after enough use, when I'm in bed shape, the price would drop to almost nothing 😳🫣
hell i would eat you for hours' -----hot lady

This seems like an extreme kink in a fetish world. Do any of you women who have been enjoy having sex for pay ? Is there anything in this for you other than staying with your pimp?

This seems like an extreme kink in a fetish world. Do any of you women who have been enjoy having sex for pay ? Is there anything in this for you other than staying with your pimp?
That is more waht is about. Controlling a naughty fetish but a good one.

Back