Pimping you.

I would have to say a big maybe. I admit that the idea of being pimped turns me on but I'd have some reservations. I mean what if you were caught and arrested for *******? God! There is a conversation I would never want to have with my family!!
What if you got an offer from an interested client that want´s to "rent you"? I you get an offer after your naked photos have been presented to an interested client. Would you and your husband travel to a country where it´s not illegal to work as a whore and have possibility to try the trade?... I am interested...

Very good point!

I guess it depends on what is meant by pimping...here, I think here it's more like charging friends or contacts for you, than standing you on a street corner...or is having to work the street the street how some women take it, and their fantasy?!
I would love to "rent" you...

bull shared me with 3 of his friends. we had many mmf and one mmmf. I must admit that i enjoyed a lot. But i really don't know if he gains money every time he shares me.
I won't be happy to find that i'm working free for him. There is a big line between hot wife and a slut!
Of course he charged for your services... I am interested to rent you...

Ive had a couple of my lovers pimp me out or as they say "turn me out"to their friends downtown in the hood.It was very exciting and scary at first but he was close by so I just went with it and he made alot off of me and I got the ******* fucked outa me!Was almost too much,he worked me really hard because everybody wanted to fuck my little white pussy and they did!I was sore for days but it was one of the biggest turn ons of my life to go out and be pimped as his fresh little whore :) Ive done it a few times and I loved it!
Hot!
Could quit the day job... *L*
Hot!

What if you got an offer from an interested client that want´s to "rent you"? I you get an offer after your naked photos have been presented to an interested client. Would you and your husband travel to a country where it´s not illegal to work as a whore and have possibility to try the trade?... I am interested...

It’s unlikely you’ll get an answer from @SluttyNicole. Her last posts were May 2015. Her profile is unavailable but a search turned up her posts. Too bad cause reading what she wrote, she comes off way hot

Back