Only black bulls?

Only black bulls?

• Yes, only black bulls

Votes: 225 75.5%
  • No, open to other races

Votes: 73 24.5%

• Total voters
Ok so in the very beginning it started with friends and swapping but it did not take long for us to try a superior black man who had a BBC. There was a period of time that she was with both white men and black But before long she switch to black only.

She has been black only for 20 years now and while she has all the power and decision making I can't imagine her choosing a white guy I guess it could happen since she has all the power but she doesn't have any desire for white not even me.

LOL 😂 you walk around with closed eyes. Not every black man has a monster dick . Some also have average size and even small black dicks are existing
So true! The smallest guy I was ever with was Black. We’re talking the size and girth of an index finger. Have also been with completely average-sized Black & Blasian men. Not every man with melanin has a BBC smh.

My wife has been fucked by 1 BBC but has said that she would like to also be fucked by a BWC. She gave a blowjob to a small white cock but she knows there are plenty of large, 7,8 and 9 inch cocks like her ex boyfriend's out there.

Eh...

When we started she only wanted black, some time after she wanted to explore so we talked to others but they never clicked.

Most of the white guys she talked to wanted a relationship, we're secure so she laughed them off. Then there's a literal ton that pretend to be black men and start with some bullshit of "let me introduce you to my friend Mr. 40 year old 3in dick (basically)". Then the swinger's we try to meet who end up being a single white dude.

Other races we've had fun swinging with, but she has zero interest with solo meets with them.

Most black men tend to know what we're looking for, how to handle the situation, aren't catfishing, haven't been many issues of someone trying to be clingy. She is strongly attracted to them over others.

That said, there are so many other factors that go into looking for the right one. Black and a big cock isn't a instant yes.

So true! The smallest guy I was ever with was Black. We’re talking the size and girth of an index finger. Have also been with completely average-sized Black & Blasian men. Not every man with melanin has a BBC smh.
What? Wait! The Brotha on has size and girth of an index finger???? 😂😂😂

Ew No GIF by Cartoon Hangover

That said, there are so many other factors that go into looking for the right one. Black and a big cock isn't a instant yes.
That's true!
I think the following ranking would apply on what my wife looks for, in a great Bull;
1) Positive atitude, good humor, a bit cocky, swagger, nice smile, assertive or dominant but not aggressive, mature (not old).
2) Tall & good looking. At least 6' or taller.
3) Must be fit, athletic or muscular
4) Black
5) Cock size: min is 5", max is 9", ideal is 8".

Black and big cock are low on the list. However; my wife says that a black man can undress you with just his voice. He know what to say to seduce the panties off of you.

Back