Why do black men enjoy white wives so much?

It gives them control over the white whore wives giving them sex that they had never experienced with their white husbands. By showing the white cock husband that their slut wives need the superior fucking that better endowed black guys give them .

White women are definitely the sexiest females although some black women are pretty sexy to my wife doesn't think that black men are sexy she's into black men because the majority of them have bigger cock and they last longer in bed and they put it to her a lot harder than the White men do it has nothing to do with being sexy, my wife likes to have men that are turned down by other women maybe there a disabled veteran or actually ugly or shy or disfigured in someway she would take a homeless man that doesn't attract women before she would have a rich man who thinks he all that she more she enjoys making men feel good that haven't never had a beautiful white girl she would take the man who is riding a bicycle instead of the one driving the Mercedes she prefers to satisfy the men that other women wouldn't give the time of the day to them for my wife it has absolutely nothing to do with being sexy.
The 1st and 3rd Photo..... WHO DAT?!

Back