Anal Only w Bulls

Wife has been BBC only anal always. I tried for years to get her to do anal and she didn't enjoy. Couldn't even get past the tip told me my cock was too big. BBC comes along (way bigger than me) fucks her in the ass and now she loves it but only with BBC. If I even mention it or try, she tells me no her ass is only for Balck Men. And its evolved to recently now her pussy is only for BBC. I've created a monster! :LOL::devilish:
As awkwardly absurd and ruthless this may sound, the denial of such a pleasure is profoundly justified for men of our calibre. Having all the right qualities for being the perfect life-partner, does not "qualifies" you by default to fuck your woman's ass, unless you earn it!

Unlike what you believe about cock size, it is the lack of mental stimulation and confidence what causes a woman to label you as an "average" or "lousy" lover. In contrast, apart the natural physical dominance a black man possesses, he's has an inherent instinct of using the right words to "mentally fuck" a woman. It's safe to assume that when the BBC kissed your wife she was mentally ready to offer him her ass for granted! I'm not saying it's the norm, but it's not uncommon for a woman loosing her anal virginity to an intense casual encounter, rather than loosing it to her hubby or her long-term boyfriend who's struggling for years giving her a damn orgasm.

Being aware of your limitations as a man, makes it easier accepting this immediate exclusionary point. The more you explore your kink, the more you justify your exclusion and appreciate the man who took initiative of taking care your wife's tight hole. It seems that in your case, your wife chose to honour her bull by granting him the rights of penetrative sex exclusively, initiating formally a pussy-free marriage era for you, with obvious expectations for you to step up your worshiping game.

Yes, I only do it with men other than my husband. His cock just doesn't get hard enough to be able to penetrate my ass. You have to be ROCK hard and long (to get past my big ass cheeks) to be able to take me anal...like this stud:

View attachment 7263456
Rather just titty fuck you, give you a nice gooey load of baby sauce right in your mouth, that way there wouldn't be any going to waste

Yes, I only do it with men other than my husband. His cock just doesn't get hard enough to be able to penetrate my ass. You have to be ROCK hard and long (to get past my big ass cheeks) to be able to take me anal...like this stud:

View attachment 7263456
Explain Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The girlfriend that cuckolded me would only allow me to finger her ass while I was in her pussy. She insisted she do the same to me as we had sex. When we opened our relationship it was pretty soon I noticed that her ass had been stretched. She still didn’t allow me to fuck her ass even then.

Wife has been BBC only anal always. I tried for years to get her to do anal and she didn't enjoy. Couldn't even get past the tip told me my cock was too big. BBC comes along (way bigger than me) fucks her in the ass and now she loves it but only with BBC. If I even mention it or try, she tells me no her ass is only for Balck Men. And its evolved to recently now her pussy is only for BBC. I've created a monster! :LOL::devilish:

The girlfriend that cuckolded me would only allow me to finger her ass while I was in her pussy. She insisted she do the same to me as we had sex. When we opened our relationship it was pretty soon I noticed that her ass had been stretched. She still didn’t allow me to fuck her ass even then.
When you're not enough to take her ass on a monogamous relationship, do not expect it to happen when you open it when there are so many alpha-males out there waiting conquering her white ass!

Back