Only black bulls?

Only black bulls?

• Yes, only black bulls

Votes: 225 75.5%
  • No, open to other races

Votes: 73 24.5%

• Total voters
Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?
A). If you have bull in your profile. Don’t reach out to us. That comes with an attitude that we don’t like, respect or want. There is a huge difference in bringing in a bull and bringing in a male to the relationship or fun. Bulls have an attitude that’s built around a dick. Bring the full package or go home.
B). If you have a woman that likes dick …why would you discriminate between white, black, brown or beige.
But I guess that depends on the female….not what the man wants. If your lady just likes dick…..give her an assortment. If the likes black…then let her have black. What you like isn’t the important part.

Ok so in the very beginning it started with friends and swapping but it did not take long for us to try a superior black man who had a BBC. There was a period of time that she was with both white men and black But before long she switch to black only.

She has been black only for 20 years now and while she has all the power and decision making I can't imagine her choosing a white guy I guess it could happen since she has all the power but she doesn't have any desire for white not even me.
what a wonderful commitment 20 yrs

Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?
Look where you are taking the Poll ? What do you expect to be the Priority ?

I prime or high quality Bull never worries about being in demand in the lifestyle because not all men getting laid in the position of a Bull is really a lifestyle Bull or of high quality! All you have to do is look at alot of people videos and read some posts and you will see that finding good, high quality Bulls is not easy!

High quality Bulls especially black Bulls never worry about seeing lifestyle posts or swingers adds looking for Bulls of other races, or younger Bulls, or taller Bulls, because most high quality Black Bulls always have more invitations and potential regulars than they can even accept!

When I was new in the lifestyle I met Black Bulls who had multiple regular Hotwives and were still going to lifestyle parties where I would meet them. These guys would pull me aside and say "hey bro I like your style, your fit, dress nice, and carry yourself well, and I see how you phuck the sh1t out of these women and they like you"! Then they would invite me to roll with them and would share their regular Hotwives with me! A few of them even patched me in as the hotwife's new regular Bull and fazed themselves out! Even the networking in the lifestyle was different before the pandemic!

So even when race or some other preference or requirement is a factor a high quality Bull doesn't have to worry because they are always in high demand!

Back