Only black bulls?

Only black bulls?

• Yes, only black bulls

Votes: 225 75.5%
  • No, open to other races

Votes: 73 24.5%

• Total voters
For advice and for real people experiences (and not the kiddies and the pic collectors and the "experts" on this platform), join our SDC User Group, called "Cuckolding with a Smile." It's South Florida focused, about 120 members and I am constantly vetting, reducing, adding based on credibility, contribution to the group, validations, parties or events planned and participated in, etc. So, MORE on the "let's go" than on the "my fantasy is to someday ...." In fact, here's the Group Description on SDC (no, I don't work for them, just a lifetime member):

FRESH FOR 2024. SOUTH FLORIDA !!!!! Cuckolding with a Smile and tongue in cheek. THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is for members that contribute, participate, share, ask, answer, post AND PARTY in South Florida (visitors welcomed too, but send me a message if you apply so I don't dismiss you). WARNING: THIS IS 1000 about INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING, ie: white men providing a safe, trustworthy, creative, drama-free opportunity for your girl to gleefully and enthusiastically worship the superior big black cocks and hot black men we love. Share tips and ideas and experiences but this is NOT the place for dishonesty and time-wasting. Take part, introduce yourself, post, participate, party or contribute OR will not remain a member. IF YOU're GONNA GO, GO WITH A SMILE !!

For advice and for real people experiences (and not the kiddies and the pic collectors and the "experts" on this platform), join our SDC User Group, called "Cuckolding with a Smile." It's South Florida focused, about 120 members and I am constantly vetting, reducing, adding based on credibility, contribution to the group, validations, parties or events planned and participated in, etc. So, MORE on the "let's go" than on the "my fantasy is to someday ...." In fact, here's the Group Description on SDC (no, I don't work for them, just a lifetime member):

FRESH FOR 2024. SOUTH FLORIDA !!!!! Cuckolding with a Smile and tongue in cheek. THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is for members that contribute, participate, share, ask, answer, post AND PARTY in South Florida (visitors welcomed too, but send me a message if you apply so I don't dismiss you). WARNING: THIS IS 1000 about INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING, ie: white men providing a safe, trustworthy, creative, drama-free opportunity for your girl to gleefully and enthusiastically worship the superior big black cocks and hot black men we love. Share tips and ideas and experiences but this is NOT the place for dishonesty and time-wasting. Take part, introduce yourself, post, participate, party or contribute OR will not remain a member. IF YOU're GONNA GO, GO WITH A SMILE !!
very interesting! congratulations
halas, we are in France

Yes Bulls of other ethnicities do exist! One of my very first few hotwives actually invited a white Bull during our second meeting and she got a salt and pepper dick down! ♠️

Back