Only black bulls?

Only black bulls?

• Yes, only black bulls

Votes: 131 75.7%
  • No, open to other races

Votes: 42 24.3%

• Total voters
Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?
My queen is allowed to have sex with who she chooses. I’m not allowed to have sex with anyone other than her, nor do I get to decide when I can orgasm, she decides that too.

One reason that bbc is mostly preferred is that white guys may be threatened by other white guys who can please their women with their big cocks. With BBC it's a given that they will always be bigger and better than them
LOL 😂 you walk around with closed eyes. Not every black man has a monster dick . Some also have average size and even small black dicks are existing

Seems like alot of white men only want to watch their wives have sex with black bulls. I know this is an interracial forum but just curious, are some of the white men open to their wives having sex with bulls of other races, or are you exclusive to black men as bulls?
My wife and I just started by opening the marriage. She was a virgin when we married so I wanted to make sure she experienced anything and everything she wanted to. She tried a variety of things, a black boy friend is just what she settled into. I know she has and does experiment outside of BBC because she also enjoys time with her girlfriends from time to time. That sometimes includes time with their husbands. It just worked out that her trying all these things was a huge turn on for me too.

Whatever my wife wants. It started with white, Indian and Latino, then BBC. She still interested in different ones. I never know, she keeps me guessing.

Back