Most would like to assume that a wife is bound to get divorced sexually and emotionally from her husband once she takes on a lover. But this isn’t a mere lover she is taking on, rather a Black Master, whose mission it is to unite them as a couple under his umbrella of cuckold/BNWO relationship. She is still bound by marriage to her cuck husband, but her mind and body belongs to her Black Master, and her husband is expected to go along with the natural submissive role expected of him to follow.

2476.jpg

Most would like to assume that a wife is bound to get divorced sexually and emotionally from her husband once she takes on a lover. But this isn’t a mere lover she is taking on, rather a Black Master, whose mission it is to unite them as a couple under his umbrella of cuckold/BNWO relationship. She is still bound by marriage to her cuck husband, but her mind and body belongs to her Black Master, and her husband is expected to go along with the natural submissive role expected of him to follow.

Damien,

Again what you write is so true!
Even my wife and me are in the last stage of fantasy to reality whe both are convinced this is what whe need.
Indead whe both need to jump into pool wich I realy would love to.
My horney wife indead want to be desired and cherished sexualy by a dominant man.
She want a man who know what he want and just take it without beeing so submissive as I am.

Yes she admit to me she want to be fucked sternly. As her submissive husband it's beeing a long time she let me fuck her.
She only fuck her big dildo and let me lick her breasts and nipples just like in te GIF you posted.
The only way she let me cum is with her hand from behind while she telling me how hard she desire for a real man.
So I wouldent mind if my wife would be sexualy divorced from my as long she's happy in this situation.
I know it will be even better when she would have a bull who is humiliating me togheter with her.
A black Master who lead the way and show us what nature expect from a Femdom couple like us.

I'm sure this would be the perfect next step in our sexual life and marriage.
Thank you for this post Sir.

🙏🙏

We are a married couple owned by a BLACK MASTER. I have become a Black cock only whore and Charles is now a gay sissy boi. We both agree that being owned by a BLACK MAN is the Best Thing That Ever Happened to us.View attachment 5158019View attachment 5158028View attachment 5158029
What a wonderful series of pictures showing your stages of transition. So happy to know that you have found a Master that has brought out your true selves. We hope we can find the same

Back