Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 420 14.2%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 322 10.9%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 327 11.1%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 522 17.7%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,363 46.1%

• Total voters
The Most humiliating way i ever cum for my tiny white cock was when my wife was licking my little cock in my chastity cage, just barely touching my cock thru the tip with hrr tongue, licking my balls a bit and my complety soft cock shot cum right in her face after 30 seconds. Omg the look on her face was so incredible but surprisingly it made her pussy so wet i ended up licking her for quite a while.

Oh there's so many ways.

Ruined orgasms.
While watching them.
In a bin.
In a toilet.
While sucking the bull.
While caged.
When pegged.
In a condom.
When swallowing cum.

Sissifying or crossdressing the cuck multiplies the humiliation and enjoyment for all 3 of you.
Make the cuck to more advanced "gay" stuff for ever more shame and humiliation.

Sooooo many more different and humiliating ways :)
Usually i have to reabsorb my semen bcuz she ties a shoe lace tight around the head to stop the fluid from coming out and another around my balls which turn blue depending on how long.. On the rare occasion i am allowed to make myself cum I always have to dribble it on the floor or in the dirt or in the toilet so she can symbolically flush it or kick dirt on it. One time she stomped on it and i had to clean it off the bottom of her heals. Another time she made me pour lighter fluid on it so she could light it on fire. She enjoyed that i think bcuz she was giggling the whole time my poor babies were broiling alive.

Well it's 12:35 am and I'm still waiting for my wife to come home from date night with her Bull and it's so hard not to cum waiting on her. He sent pics and a short vid earlier of him with my sexy lil white wife before they went out to eat. When she gets home, after i clean her up I'll get to put on my little cock sleeve and fuck her too! I'm hoping she's not too wore out to want to fuck when she gets here. That's my sexy lil wifey with him earlier! Think she'll be ready for more sex?
View attachment 7256812
View attachment 7256813
Ur very lucky man

Usually i have to reabsorb my semen bcuz she ties a shoe lace tight around the head to stop the fluid from coming out and another around my balls which turn blue depending on how long.. On the rare occasion i am allowed to make myself cum I always have to dribble it on the floor or in the dirt or in the toilet so she can symbolically flush it or kick dirt on it. One time she stomped on it and i had to clean it off the bottom of her heals. Another time she made me pour lighter fluid on it so she could light it on fire. She enjoyed that i think bcuz she was giggling the whole time my poor babies were broiling alive.
Fiction? Some what.

There is nothing more humiliating for a husband or boyfriend and nothing more exhilarating for a wife/ girlfriend than sissy husband/ boyfriend ****** to beg the unknown black Master to fuck and breed his wife/ girlfriend as he is a wimp
Of course you are right Miss, you are always right and no one would say
My wife wants my dick locked when her bull is around until he is done with her
then she wants to bang me from behind until I cum that way :oops:
have not done it, not sure if I can take it :ROFLMAO:
Ur one lucky fella, thats a one in a million keeper sir. Go with the flow and see where it goes but for me you are living the dream. Good luck

Back