Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 420 14.2%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 322 10.9%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 327 11.1%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 522 17.7%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,363 46.1%

• Total voters
I think it's kind of fun to realize a lot, not all, of couples follow similar patterns around cucks and how/when they cum When we first started out I was super present and instantly reclaimed her. Over time and naturally without discussing this with my wife or bull it slowly shifted to me staying clothed and then only occasionally entering the room to take some quick pics/videos. That shifted to her wanting to be eaten out after he left especially if she didn't cum with him. Then we added chastity which was my idea but flipped a switch in her where I feel she felt more powerful and okay to openly pursue sexual partners. No idea where it's going but I love that the journey can always change and overall so far we both, as a couple, really really enjoy all the aspects or changes we naturally added.
That’s what I call “progress!”

Good description and though it IS a type of orgasm, the stopping of continued stimulation reduces the overall satisfaction tremendously. There must be some reduction in hormonal releases at that point, that is responsible for the “empty feeling” one is left with after a ruined orgasm…

Coming from hubby.

When he feels most humiliated is the times when the session between my love and I have been so intense that he (hubby) finishes in his underwear without even touching himself and combining that with the post cum clarity has driven him to another level of humiliation. While we are not into it at all. Still happens and it’s something that we discuss.

My hub gets off on being the small dick cuck and being submissive to my lovers so there have been a number of embarrassing orgasms for him over the years. Two stand out in particular.
The first was when we were new to the lifestyle and we were at a party that was a few white couples and a number of black men. As we were new to this and hubby is a very masculine looking guy, one of the guys thought it would be a good idea to make my hubby wear my panties while I was playing. He looked silly and was visibly embarrassed, but his little dick was rock hard the entire time. At the end of the party every one was standing around and getting dressed, I told hubby to give me my panties back. As soon as he slid them down over his raging hard on he made a face and started cumming right there in front of everyone without anything other than the fabric of my panties having touched his dick. Needless to say there were a number of laughs and hubby was quite embarrassed.
The other time was when we were with a very dominant bull who liked to fuck us both. The second time he fucked my hubby, my hubby came just from getting fucked in the ass. This was very humiliating for him at the time as our bull took it as a sign that my hubby was a "little faggot bitch". Hub was embarrassed because he came so easily and also mentally scarred for a while after wondering if he was really gay (which he is not!). He was still new to his role as a submissive cuck then, but now he understands his role alot better and knows his submission to other men is a sign of his weakness rather than a choice on his part.

I never thought about this before but I absolutely love the idea of making him cum in the garbage as I let BBC cum inside me
I luv the visual of the garbage can with the smell and all lol. I always try to add that little extra kink to the humiliation factor like yours for example: Cum on the ground preferable in the dirt, in an ashtray, in the toilet, litter box. in his own hand and consume it, on her if permitted and clean it. Basically anyplace that says waste or waste product disposal.

Last edited:
So i can think of a couple times. One was when my GF was dating a BBC guy she was getting ready and i was locked up watching her. He was due at an moment and she took out her key and tossed it to me saying i dont want any interruptions from you tonight. I unlocked myself and my little wrinkled penis got a chance to see light and breath lol. She lifted her one leg up and showed me her black satin panties pulling them to one side exposing her hot wet slit. She looks at me jerking me lil limp dik and says "well"? I scurry over quickly and start to nuzzle her pussy with my nose and lips. I lick up at her dripping wet cunt drinking her wetness as i jurk off furiously until i get so close and i anticipate being told to stop but for some reason she says "yes dear cum in ur palm, jurk your little dik off so you can cum now ok Deary so you dont bother me later while i am with my luver". After a second i came in my hand and she pushed my face away from her crotch looking down at my shrimpy little sticky dik and she giggles a lil saying "OMG you are so pathetic" lol. Later that night she spent the night getting pounded and i had to sit in the living room and watch TV not being able to join or even get hard was *******. I would sneak in and look or watch on the security cam but its not the same when you already spent your wad.
The other time she met a guy that was kinda cruel and he liked to humiliate me more than anything. He told her how to dress me right down to the wig. So usually he let me watch and join in a lesser capacity like seconds or cleanup or just watch and jack off. One night he said he wanted to play with her toys and try some bondage stuff so i got all smooth and dressed like Boo Peep and greeted him at the door with a beer in hand on my knees. The whole night i served them mostly him and he finally asked where are the toys? We have a lot of vibs and dildos as he picked a nice 7" white realistic dildo and stuck it to the chair with the suction cup. He then said come here have a seat. I moved closer and lowered my panties as i spread my cheeks wide and lowered my ass crack down on the cock head. I was rubbing it on my ass pussy when he says lets go and starts to push me down on the dildo. It finally pops in my hole and i moan loud so they know it is in and he says SIT as im bouncing on it slowly. He pushes me down the rest of the way and says stay there. He grabs the rope and ties me to the chair so i cant move or get up as my ass is impaled on the hard dildo deep in my ass. Fast forward he is in bed with my GF and she is moaning loud as i try my best to rock on the hard cock in my butt until i heard her start to cum for the first time make me cum too. I try to grind on the rubber cock and my little limpy dik starts to dribble my sissy juice without ever touching it at all. I was still stuck there with my anus stretched and sore was like ******* until i was let go. The humiliating part came when i was untied and told to start cleaning meaning my mess and her mess and maybe his mess to but probably that would have happened by now if he wanted me to clean it first. Every time they try to humiliate me somehow knowing how i live for the degrading and i consider myself lucky.

wife returned home after meeting her boyfriend
I asked her if they had sex and then she said answered me "why don't you check yourself"
She lifted the dress and I came closer and started to take off her panties and suddenly a lot of cum erupted. It had a strong smell and a salty taste. She saw me and immediately burst out laughing. I felt a strange feeling and I started to cum without touching.

Back