I love worshipping you, Goddess. Please help me goon to a fantasy tonight of my wife being used to please black cock.
It's strange when she brings a black man home. Where did they meet? The store? Church?
She seems a bit confused too but his words are like magic. He's SUCH a smooth talker.

It's strange when she brings a black man home. Where did they meet? The store? Church?
She seems a bit confused too but his words are like magic. He's SUCH a smooth talker.
He's a stranger, someone I don't recognize, but Dee can't hear me. She's smiling at him, giving him kisses like she's not married to me at all.

My wife's grandma is a racist, and I've often wondered what she'd think if my wife showed up with a fit black man pretending to be her new boyfriend. Of course, I'd pay him by letting him fuck my wife the whole weekend they were together.
She's probably be so ignorant to think he's breaking in. It would be such a scandal if your wife were
to kiss the black man in front of her. But what if she were to shuffle past the guest room and see your
wife in there on her knees eating his black ass and saying "Black power!" or "Black Lives Matter!"
in a muffled voice.

She's probably be so ignorant to think he's breaking in. It would be such a scandal if your wife were
to kiss the black man in front of her. But what if she were to shuffle past the guest room and see your
wife in there on her knees eating his black ass and saying "Black power!" or "Black Lives Matter!"
in a muffled voice.
I'd bet she'd be furious seeing her granddaughter serving a black man like that.

I have been accepted as one of Mistress Kittys and couldn’t be happier. I am eager, pliable and ready to do anything to further myself as hers
Good boy. You will comment on the pictures I make on this thread. Especially the ones that grab you the most. Imagine each little picture story is about your wife or someone you know. Then comment on how it makes you feel to see her do that thing or have that thing done to her.

Mistress Kitty

Good boy. You will comment on the pictures I make on this thread. Especially the ones that grab you the most. Imagine each little picture story is about your wife or someone you know. Then comment on how it makes you feel to see her do that thing or have that thing done to her.

Mistress Kitty
Yes mistress anything to please you. I’m desperate to serve

I figured I would post me for the holiday so you know who you worship a little better. LOL
Seriously, we're going to have some fun, pets. Believe me.

Mistress Kitty
You are the perfect woman mistress!!! A body type similar to my wife. Who I don’t deserve. I’m so happy to obsessed and ache over you. Nothing beats being loyal to you mistress

I'll constantly make you edge and push you into dark thoughts.
You will have time to work and a bit of free time to hang out
with people. Other than that you're right back to edging for me.
Mmmmm You'll fill with pleasure and a desire to please me.
Your life will feel so good.

Mistress Kitty
This is what I need

Let it make you tingle. Let it get your dick hard. Take it like medicine.
It feels SO good. Makes all the stress go away. Mmmmm
Tell me how it makes you feel or add to some of the ones I made.
I'll add more thoughts.

Mistress Kitty
I’m a pathetic beta home alone edging my cock while craving my wife is with a real man

Back