1-copy-jpg.6975955

i’m sorry Mistress Kitty my sick isn’t worthy but i will obey Your Every command and crawl across the floor and lick 👅 your creamy white filled pussy or suck Your fingers as You wish 😘
You are certainly not worthy of me but I allow you to worship me because you know your place and do it so well.

Mistress Kitty

That big perfect bouncing white ass is clearly built for black men. I never could handle that much or even get passed her ass like they can and deserve
You look like such needy dirty pet when you stand there stiff and watch.
Sometimes and awkward pervert pulling on your dick but SO cute.
Always looking lustful for the occasion. You're perfect just how you are.
Pathetic and perfect.

Mistress Kitty

I would love to introduce myself I'm the husband and Ing promise you this I'm not fixing to be her husband hey Tasha Renae are you serious u did exactly what I figured and I read your messages to these ppl tonight alone needed blk cock
Hello, pet. A lot of fun things going on here. I'll make you something exciting.

Mistress Kitty

I love worshipping you, Goddess. Please help me goon to a fantasy tonight of my wife being used to please black cock.
It's strange when she brings a black man home. Where did they meet? The store? Church?
She seems a bit confused too but his words are like magic. He's SUCH a smooth talker.

It's strange when she brings a black man home. Where did they meet? The store? Church?
She seems a bit confused too but his words are like magic. He's SUCH a smooth talker.
He's a stranger, someone I don't recognize, but Dee can't hear me. She's smiling at him, giving him kisses like she's not married to me at all.

My wife's grandma is a racist, and I've often wondered what she'd think if my wife showed up with a fit black man pretending to be her new boyfriend. Of course, I'd pay him by letting him fuck my wife the whole weekend they were together.
She's probably be so ignorant to think he's breaking in. It would be such a scandal if your wife were
to kiss the black man in front of her. But what if she were to shuffle past the guest room and see your
wife in there on her knees eating his black ass and saying "Black power!" or "Black Lives Matter!"
in a muffled voice.

Back