You're such a sweet boy to pretend for her. Trying to be what she wants and needs because she loves you.
She deserves that. She doesn't know what she fully deserves yet. She may find out.
When you come to ME though I will dress you down. Your Goddess knows it's not our natural state.
I know it's difficult for you to do what is needed to be done. You can't FUCK like them. Even though
you would love to be able to. Crave it at times even. Fuck her SO good. Just how she needs.
"TAKE this dick, CJ!" you'd say and smack your wife's ass. hahaha. But you have to watch a REAL man
do it while you play with your little dick. "Take HIS dick, CJ!" lol

Mistress Kitty
Mistress Kitty I’m sorry 😞 I’m so pathetic that i actually need a Real Man to take care of my wife 🥲 i wish i had a powerful dick like Daddy but Please take His dick CJ! 😍

LOL Sports are for real men, pet. You would be so scared of them. You're too much of a wimp.
BUT cheering for BIG strong black men to become millionaires and buy products to support that
is right up your alley. Wearing a big strong black man's name on your back after you paid him for
the right to do so and paid him to be able to watch him show how strong he is. Your wife getting
wet in her seat as she watches them perform. Especially football (both)) and basketball. LOL
Is this why CJ is always watching those particular sports 🏈 🏀 i never understood why but did notice she always talked about how handsome they were compared to me after the games 😞

She will look SO hot. Your exposed smooth little baby dick will look perfect while stiff.
She can see it and know an example of pathetic as she gets GOOD KONG COCK.i
i’m sorry i have such a baby dick Goddess but You’re right it’s rock hard imagining the sights and sound of a Kong Cock pleasuring her Black Cock Only tight pussy being stretched and filled with black cum ❤️💋😍🥰

80-gif.7295092
I want you ALL fucking worked up but also sinking slowly into these fantasies.
Let the medicine take all the stress away.
And OF COURSE... tell me how they make you feel if they were people you know.

Mistress Kitty
Thank You honey for letting me watch you get fucked properly and letting me suck Your toes

81-gif.7295093

Mistress Kitty
Honey i want Mr. Doug and Michael to rip Your clothes off in front of me and ruin Your pussy with their huge Black Kong Cocks!! 🤩

83-gif.7295095

Mistress Kitty
Honey I’m sorry You put up with my pathetic lil white dick but now You will get to see what You could have all the time so enjoy and let me know what You’re thinking 🥰😍❤️💋🥹

Mistress Kitty
I'd let them use her and convert her so she becomes a bbc slut. I'll encourage it

Is this why CJ is always watching those particular sports 🏈 🏀 i never understood why but did notice she always talked about how handsome they were compared to me after the games 😞
LOL Of course it's why she watches them. It's the best part of sports. Mmmmmm
Maybe I'll do a football and basketball set of photos or sports fan ones.

Honey I’m sorry You put up with my pathetic lil white dick but now You will get to see what You could have all the time so enjoy and let me know what You’re thinking 🥰😍❤️💋🥹
Imagine holding CJ's hands and looking in her eyes as she takes her first black cock
and knows right away what she's been missing. You'll kiss her lips and know THIS is
sex now. The kind that is easier for you. THEY do the work and you kneel stiff and watch.
SO easy, right?

Back