That's a good boy. You on your knees in front of her holding her as she's chained up waiting
to be taken by King Kong cock. Mmmmm Just thinking of you thanking her while you're
SO stiff and she looks SO sexy, doesn't she?
Yes Misyress Kitty i can see it now hard as granite hoping to be able to lick 👅 her once Mr Kong has finished showing me how to fuck her properly 🥰😍💋❤️

I want you to pull on your dick limp or stiff and FEEL the pleasure of serving me.
FEEL IT. The tingles in your brain and down your body as you relax your muscles.

Mistress Kitty
i can feel the tingles in my brain down to my tiny balls n stomach as my Mistress Kitty gives me so much more meaning by worshiping my Goddess ❤️🥰😍💋

Do you think CJ is even cuter when she's getting dumber and needy for black dick?

Mistress Kitty
Ohhh Yes Mistress Kitty very cute as CJ follows Your directions and becoming more n more needy for Big Black Kong Cocks while I just kneel and pump my lil white penis, saying Everything for our Mistress Kitty 🤩🥰😍😘❤️💋

60a-gif.7276470
GRIP your dick and go deeper for me AGAIN!
As always you will tell your feelings about them.

Mistress Kitty
Mistress Kitty this is how i imagine CJ at work with her new handsome black boss! 🤩☺️❤️🥰💋

It's so much more exciting when it's someone I know! Coworkers, friends, but nothing compares to when it's my wife! My Christian conservative innocent partner being degraded and humiliated, becoming a sexual fantasy, that's the best!

Back