1-jpg.7256587

Yes Mistress, Thank You for making me hold her open for Her new Bull i am dribbling just reading this post 🥵
Hubby loves doing that for me and the cock fucking me

I'll overload you for Juneteenth with so much fucked up fun things.
I have a little bit for everyone. You can get lost in all of it though.
Mmmmmm I LOVE hearing about how they make you feel.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 194
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 249
St. Patrick's Day is coming up. Maybe I'll dress up in some new outfits
to my wishlist. I'll add some to my list. Do you all want to see a new picture of me?
BEG publicly here so I know you do. Beg like a dog starving for treats.
Beg like an addict!

Mistress Kitty

1-copy-jpg.6975955

i’m sorry Mistress Kitty my sick isn’t worthy but i will obey Your Every command and crawl across the floor and lick 👅 your creamy white filled pussy or suck Your fingers as You wish 😘

You know you LOVE these fantasies and want to GOON for your Goddess.
Get in DEEP and let me know how they make you feel.

Mistress Kitty
That big perfect bouncing white ass is clearly built for black men. I never could handle that much or even get passed her ass like they can and deserve

Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
I would love to introduce myself I'm the husband and Ing promise you this I'm not fixing to be her husband hey Tasha Renae are you serious u did exactly what I figured and I read your messages to these ppl tonight alone needed blk cock

Attachments

• zcgjbk06flw31 (1).mp4
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot_20240620-223405.png
    Screenshot_20240620-223405.png
    438.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240620-223502.png
    Screenshot_20240620-223502.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240620-214753.png
    Screenshot_20240620-214753.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 30
2116691988-jpg.6873080
LOL Just a little baby boy. No need for little dick baby boy to know what BIG people talk about. LOL
You can just imagine and get STIFF. LOL
Mistress Kitty Your post made me think about this conversation and yes my lil white penis got rock hard 😞 hoping when she goes Black Cock Only this happens ☺️

One of my goals in life is to one day meet Ms. Kitty and have her caption my pathetic self spontaneously and harshly.
You would be so lucky, pet. Knowing what if feels like to stand in the light of true Goddess.
Standing there naked with a collar on. I will fully humiliate you as your little dick stays stiff.
You will know total shame and complete pleasure as you shiver out the words
"EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty!" Your dick dripping. Your needs finally met.
What a pathetic thing but you are good enough to know you should serve me always.

Mistress Kitty

Back