Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

Mypete

Male
Gold Member
Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?

I feel mostly straight, but I have my 2nd black master now. My wife left me a while back and now my master has me as his on-call cocksucker. He's fucking me too. I like submitting to him.
Sorry to hear about your wife leaving you,it's a risk taken when letting your wife go black! Once in the lifestyle,if you even had the slightest bisexual thoughts,black cock will make you surrender your holes.

I grew up around black men and have always known my place and accepted it but was always in the closet I opened up to my ex who loves black men but would not fuck them when we were together the more I came out as a cuckold and only gave her oral well I wore panties and started shaving my body fully smooth she slowly began dating and I started fully dressing. She would never tell me about going out with them or fucking them she just told me to be as pretty as I could and find what makes me happy. Although I would love to spoil a White Queen who serves her Black King I'm thoroughly enjoying being us feminine and of service 2 strong dominant black men and I have been so happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-134353_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211001-134353_Chrome.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 221
for me as a young boy watching my mom with her black lovers is what showed me the power their big black cocks would have over us I remember when i was 6 years old one of my mom's lovers told me to put on my mom's pantyhose and heels and walk around the house in them mom just smiled at me and said it was ok I put them on and fell in love with how they felt on me when mom seen how much I liked wearing her clothing she started buying me my own and she even gave me my new name as Brenda every weekend she would let me fully dress up as Brenda and the 2 of us would go out shopping and other stuff I was very comfortable dressing as Brenda and going out in public like that I was 12 years old when I met an older black teen who really showed me what it meant to be a woman and I loved him for doing that I was his girl friend for the next 5 years After he left me I only dated black men and I did date a few white women but I always ended up giving them to my black lovers even gave my pretty white wife to a group of black men that I was dating at the time After my divorce I realized I was more a woman than I was ever a man so I only date black men now I come to realize who and what I am

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 202
THERES ZERO SHAME FOR MEN WHO FEEL COMPELLED TO WANT TO SUBMIT TO STRONG BLACK MEN.....ITS NATURAL JUST ENJOY IT
I totally agree! I was in my bottom buck in the Army when my black bunk mate came down sat on me and made mme suck his cock. I took his load and it made me cum. Froim then on I was his lover! Wonderful for guys in the military when there are no women around. I was married at the time and he wanted to meet her. I said OK. Soon she was his. We had over 10 great years of great sex.

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
We have similar desires. Dom male, but sucking a nice cock is just fun. I’m just sad my wife is so selfish 😉.

Last edited:
Back