If your bull is horny do you say no

My wife has met her lovers on Valentine’s Day, my birthday, *******’s Day, and canceled date plans we had on our own to take care of her of them. She knows I like the humiliation.
dont mean to sound bad ---but thats way should, be we all signed up for this lifestyle, no one ******.

Question to the gorgeous women here: besides previous discussed limits do you ever tell your bulls no when it comes to sex.

I had partner and she would always give me sex no matter how she is feeling. One night we had sex 9 times and she admitted that after the 6 time she was so sore she couldn’t really take it but never told me no. Her reasoning was she was there to give me pleasure and she didn’t want me getting it from anyone else.
Ferris Buellers Day Off Nine Times GIF

That's insanely impressive! I'm lucky if I can go twice in the same day. And we have s3x maybe once a month.

I'm always "on duty" when it comes to serve whatever group of BBC i'm with at the time,several times i got a call in the middle of the night to go right away to a house where the group i was with at the time were having a party and i went as fast as i could

Back