If you come home and your wife is getting fucked like this what would you do??

Yes it’s me in the video but I’m curious , my DMs are open too😉 .

What would u do?
I had a husband offer his wife to me for one night only. After I left that night. She called me and wanted to see me again but he didn't want her to do it. She told me to come over after 5. I did and knocked on the front door. He opened it and was surprised to see me. She walked over grabbed my hand. Pulled me to the couch sat down and pulled out my cock and put it in her mouth. He stood there saying nothing

My wife entertains during the work day, at our place of business. She has a bedroom in the back. I have stopped by and found her and a friend having fun many times. If I know the guy is okay with me watching I will, otherwise I go about my business.

Why in the world is everyone coming in, looking then leaving? Or jerking off in the hallway, sitting down quietly and watching and jerking? Come on people!! What you should be doing is getting undressed and walking around to the front of her and feeding her your dick to suck while she’s getting the business! Put your thinking caps on!

Last edited:
Why in the world is everyone coming in looking the. Leaving, jerking off in the hallway, sitting down quietly and watching and jerking? Come on people!! What you should be doing is getting undressed and walkigg no around the front of her and feed her your dick to suck while she’s getting the business! Put your thinking caps on!
Joe , here...I would certainly slide my cock in Tana's open mouth. Nothing better than getting a sloppy BJ when she is in heat of the moment!

Back