If you come home and your wife is getting fucked like this what would you do??

My Ex-hubby came home to this sight several times over the years. He would either stay and watch but most the time he would shut the door and go back downstairs till we were done and then get a big wet kiss from me :LOL:
Id say your hubby was a nice guy. He knew how he shpuld behave

RE: If you come home and your wife is getting fucked like this what would you do??

The "key" to addressing this situation is to avoid over-reacting, but, being calm & precise as to what you want to do about it. Cuckolding is (or should ) have parameters to such activities so that neither partner is surprised as to how the other partner will react. Sharing a mate is already a precarious activity at best. So, there should be no surprises with either mate with the activities that arise out of an open marriage. Usually, a simple telephone call or text should suffice. This allows both partners to plan the results around the activity ... the husband might decide to take a couple hours to do something else while the wife's partner is there. The wife might wish to be uninterrupted by her husband's sudden appearance.

However, maybe the partners wish to occasionally spring surprises on the other partner. If the partners are kewl with this concept, the more power to them. I don't think so, however, because in a true marriage arrangement "working together" is critical and sudden surprises usually aren't.

Personally, there would be parameters already in place ... and if the parameters were violated, in essence I'd have to assume the marriage arrangement would be violated as well. So, my first reaction would be to quietly "gather" my emotions, then start gathering my wife's personal things and placing them at the door, and there would be no more discussion about it.

Last edited:
We like surprises.
So, if your wife come home from work and walked in on you dicking your secretary or neighbor's wife in the marital bed, she'd take that as a "good surprise", huh?
Women don't share their cocks like men share their pussys ... so I don't think she'd take it too good.
The point being, when the shoe is on the other foot the results should stay the same. So at least if a couple has a cuckolding agreement in which the wife informs hubby first ... the least she could do is stick to the agreement. That's my point!

Why in the world is everyone coming in looking the. Leaving, jerking off in the hallway, sitting down quietly and watching and jerking? Come on people!! What you should be doing is getting undressed and walkigg no around the front of her and feed her your dick to suck while she’s getting the business! Put your thinking caps on!
They are closet fags

Back