Humiliation redefined - Natural male dominance

JDST1975

Male
Gold Member
Cuckold humiliation isn’t mean. It is gentle and forgiving. It’s a ******* of nature when a more dominant male comes in and usurps your wife because you are a submissive male. Your wife has no choice but to allow it and you have no power to stop it. Experienced bulls realize that nature creates the balance of power on its own. A real bull can humiliate a cuck by being very kind and gentle, yet also communicating to the cuck that his wife had been taken.

Cuckold humiliation isn’t mean. It is gentle and forgiving. It’s a ******* of nature when a more dominant male comes in and usurps your wife because you are a submissive male. Your wife has no choice but to allow it and you have no power to stop it. Experienced bulls realize that nature creates the balance of power on its own. A real bull can humiliate a cuck by being very kind and gentle, yet also communicating to the cuck that his wife had been taken.
That is all true. My wife’s boyfriend will spank her ass right in front of me. He has never had any regard for how I would feel about that or concern that I might object. And of course, being the submissive cuckold that I am I just sit there quietly as he has his way with her!

That is all true. My wife’s boyfriend will spank her ass right in front of me. He has never had any regard for how I would feel about that or concern that I might object. And of course, being the submissive cuckold that I am I just sit there quietly as he has his way with her!
Mmmm yes it’s aggressive dominance not just being mean to the cuck for no reason

I have stated that humiliation is often false ... How could it be truly humiliating if the cuck wants it??? All you are doing is feeding fantasy . So for me parts that have been humiliating have been My Lady and her Bull smiling kissing and friendly greeting each other . It's different for everyone but the reality parts stick with me as humiliating ..

when a more dominant male comes in and usurps your wife because you are a submissive male. Your wife has no choice but to allow it and you have no power to stop it.

My wife’s boyfriend will spank her ass right in front of me. He has never had any regard for how I would feel about that or concern that I might object. And of course, being the submissive cuckold that I am I just sit there quietly as he has his way with her!

ive got a slightly different angle on this after years of seeing me do the dad and husband thing me smacking her bottom doesn't have the degree of humiliation that she craves unless someone else is involved to watch or take her in hand
the act of submitting her spoiled pampered married bare arse to a other person ,in my wifes case a person that shes not particularly attracted to in a conventional way or who wouldn't normally have access to her bare bottom ,pussy or titties is the thrill shes looking for

letting them bare her stuck up bottom and tell her how naughty she is and how stupid she looks panties down across their knee and what would her friends or the blokes down the pub say if they could see her now displayed over the knee bare bottomed waiting to have her botty smacked lol

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged
more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

the closest to it i can put it would be like a ******* or teacher spanking a ******* or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it
and we both love it when in the past its played out like that with a third parties intentions and actions towards her

i love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she wouldn't be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands
shes a pushover for a stern authority figure lol

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her pampered married bare
botty smacked like a naughty girl
and doing everything shes told by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to she her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch laugh at her being put in her place by a stranger who she is exposing her wet pussy and red bare bottom to and tell her
your not so stuck up now are you
you look so silly with your panties down and your spoiled red botty over this guys knee lol
go on mate smack her arse shes been asking for it lol
i bet her pussy is wet check it mate lol
look how shes opening her legs and pushing her pussy out and her naughty botty up to meet your spanks

she wants your fingers in her pussy and in her bum hole lol

and ill be teasing her about it endlessly lol

i use botty as she finds more humiliating and childish to have her sexy arse referred to as her botty which also increases her arousal

as in i'm going to give you a smacked bare botty
you're going to get a smacked bare botty if you don't behave all said loudly in public really make her blush and wet lol

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be talking saying things like

"please dont take my knickers down"

"ill be good"

"please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum "

"please someone might hear and catch me over your knee with my knickers down "

"please dont let them see my bare bottom"

and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she will say something and use words that will
increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept
their exposure spanking and groping

which in turn increases her arousal and pleasure lol

I have stated that humiliation is often false ... How could it be truly humiliating if the cuck wants it??? All you are doing is feeding fantasy . So for me parts that have been humiliating have been My Lady and her Bull smiling kissing and friendly greeting each other . It's different for everyone but the reality parts stick with me as humiliating ..
so as you can see i get a kick out of seeing my wife under the control of a dominant third party .he dominates her not me and the humiliation is all on my wife's side in our case ,both when its happening and after when i remind her and tease her about having her botty smacked and how wet it made her pussy and what she had done to her after lol

here she is the first time under a old guys control while i filmed her being a good girl for him and i still tease her about it to this day lol
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4

Last edited:
I sit quietly watching him fuck her too He was the first to have her ass

oh yeah, you are so right. i didn't realize this side of humiliation. it happens to me one and again. it's nature.

Witnessing a bull dominate your wife in front of you is about the most submissive thing a cuck can do. Our natural response as a man is to protect our wives, but we are cucks, not men, and our wives belong to the bulls for them to use as they wish.

That is the type of humiliation I love. None of my wife's bulls (over the years) have ever ridiculed me. I wouldn't care for that. The humiliation I enjoy is knowing that my wife's pussy belongs to another man that is superior to me. And that she carries HIS sperm inside of her everyday, instead of mine.

Back