You have a hot girlfriend or wife (18-30yo) and all you want is to see her getting owned by a dominant Big Black Cock? Don’t waste your time and submit her to me.

I’m a young but very experienced Black Bull from Europe that is willing to rate your girls pictures/ videos, degrade/ humiliate you and write stories about what I‘m gonna do with her.

Of course I‘ll be discreet and keep everything private unless you want me to spread her.
Can I send you my gf and you can tell me how’d you fuck her? I can’t send photos on here since I don’t have gold

You have a hot girlfriend or wife (18-30yo) and all you want is to see her getting owned by a dominant Big Black Cock? Don’t waste your time and submit her to me.

I’m a young but very experienced Black Bull from Europe that is willing to rate your girls pictures/ videos, degrade/ humiliate you and write stories about what I‘m gonna do with her.

Of course I‘ll be discreet and keep everything private unless you want me to spread her.
Yesterday my girlfriend had sex without a preservative with a BBC, tonight we are staying at home, how are we supposed to have sex now? normal sex? Do I just hit one while looking at her body? Do I lick her pussy that was eaten yesterday?? I need help I'm new at thisIMG_1512.jpegIMG_1511.jpegIMG_1509.jpeg
View attachment b2ed2d88-6b31-4f57-a78b-1bddf8b8fe59.mp4

Where are you located exactly please

Pls sir tell me what you will do to my blonde hot Danish wife she loves her bbc dildos so much

Attachments

• 65CC5FD5-9AE0-4EA5-B015-30629356584C.png
    65CC5FD5-9AE0-4EA5-B015-30629356584C.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 80
  • 4D474597-9CC6-46F3-AADF-1C9DD047CA83.png
    4D474597-9CC6-46F3-AADF-1C9DD047CA83.png
    10.2 MB · Views: 86
Back