Domination and humiliation of couples

It depends. Maybe even things outside of our comfort zones
In a SSC arrangement AKA The Lifestyle it is called pushing the boundaries which relies on somebody who takes the lead in doing so. But that somebody cannot be just anybody. It takes a wise, respectful and, better, experienced person with the goal of giving pleasure and satisfaction in that way in order to provide for an experience you won't regret. Being selective of a partner becomes even more relevant when you are looking for an experience beyond "just sex".

We love for my wife to be dominated and controlled by her bull. We love for him to tell me to hold her legs or kiss her after she sucks him or eat her pussy while he fucks her. Not really dominate me or humilate me but have her lay over top of me when he fucks her or lay on top of me. Stuff that makes him the dominate one and we're both submissive to him. Not real sure what that would be called. What would you call it?
Seems like some sort of sexual D/s play with a dominant third and a submissive couple. i don't think there is a distinct name for that special style involving a couple in that manner. At least i don't know one. :|

Back