How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

A bull doesnt have to pay. The husband usually takes care of that. Even so with many hotwives. The husband pays for everything to make sure is wife is taken care properly. The LOVING HUSBANDS go all out. The husbands that are still fighting the fact his wife not his no more aint paying. stay away from them. Aint worth hassle. remember these married women are attached. you not, you free to find more
Take an English class lol

A bull doesnt have to pay. The husband usually takes care of that. Even so with many hotwives. The husband pays for everything to make sure is wife is taken care properly. The LOVING HUSBANDS go all out. The husbands that are still fighting the fact his wife not his no more aint paying. stay away from them. Aint worth hassle. remember these married women are attached. you not, you free to find more
You’re talking about a fetish. Bulls are a fetish for the little cucks on here that don’t have women. Real men don’t talk like you.

were talking about how it goes. Stay slow montana
No. It goes like that in threads like this. In reality guys that call themselves bulls and are successful are very respectful of the couple or they won’t be around long. Period. You aren’t respectful of the couple. You think you’re entitled. No self respecting woman would meet you.

As a wannabe cuckold on my journey to try to get my wife into the idea, I can only speculate. I assume I would pay for travel, hotel, drinks, meals, other entertainment, whatever the Bull would want my wife to wear, and anything else the Bull would want me to have available for him. I would also consider giving him a gift of cash money to show my thanks and gratitude.

Last edited:
No. It goes like that in threads like this. In reality guys that call themselves bulls and are successful are very respectful of the couple or they won’t be around long. Period. You aren’t respectful of the couple. You think you’re entitled. No self respecting woman would meet you.
Your confused. There is no entitlement. No black man is paying his way for a married woman. The single women is the only ones we will cover the room for. Your husband is cheap, thats the real issue. That or he really doesnt want you in this "life". Your answers come off like you Gods gift to Black Men but you are married correct? That Gods gift of entitlement you have gets downgraded to you belong to someone else contractually, he should foot the bill for his wife and lover.

There was a thread going around titled, "how much would a bull pay to fuck a wife?"

And it led to some interesting debate on the topic of who should take financial responsibility for relations between wives and bulls.

So what do you think?

Would you pay a bull to fuck your wife and if you wouldn't why not?
No i would not pay anyone when there is a world full of guys who will pay me to fuck my wife lol. There is literly endless ways for free.

You don't have to pay me a cent your payment is serving this dick giving me a good nut and a good time im a dom and have had subs/slaves in the past we had fun in theaters we let all the black guys fuck made all the wimpy white guys pay to use her most nutted in 5min and she made her daddy 400 bucks that night she thought it was a trill so many guys wanted to pay to use her but I've never asked for money to play with someone so a no for me

Do you want only through me myself Gabrielle Santini south of Louisville Kentucky

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
    879.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5218.jpeg
    IMG_5218.jpeg
    943.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg