How much Would a Bull Pay to Fuck Your Wife?

Guys Post Your wife Here and see How much a Bull would Pay to Fuck Her.
We had a Guy offer us 500 the other Day to have My Wife for the night.
He got Her for Free, But the offer was Cool.
This happened a few years ago. Before covid. I took a young (21 years old) to the city to go to a swinger club. She was divorced (yes her now ex had gotten two ladies pregnant) and wanted to play without the burden of a relationship. this was a Hugh age difference between us. I was 58 at the time.

we got to the club early and changed into me my voyeur cage (it’s a cage that lets you get firm but not hard or off. There are spikes on the inside.) she put on a semi see thru baby doll nighty with a shelf top displaying her breasts. It went down hill from there. Guys would come over and talk with her enjoy her company get hard then go over and fuck one of the 35 - 40 year old soccer moms. Then come back.

it was when we were leaving that one of the gentleman came over to me with an offer. He wanted a chance with her bare back on another day the catch was I had to be there when he played with my *******, grand *******. Before I could say any thing he explained it was his fantasy. I asked why he had not done it at the time. He explained he wanted it bare back. I asked he was willing to be tested. the way his head bobbed up and down I thought it would come off. We all went for tests right then and there.

2 weeks later we returned to the city got our tests. All clean it was a Friday night. The three of us went to an Italian place for dinner and then to a boutique hotel suite where I own a suite for when I visit my ******* and grand ******* on weekends.

while she changed in the bed room which has a king size bed with mattress protector on it in case of accidents when grand ******* come to visit the oldest was two at the time. I gave him a loin cloth to wear. Just a flap in the front and back, nothing in between.

when they were both ready and in the tv area I asked that they take their time I was expecting kissing lots of kissing. I also opened the drapes leaving only the sheers in place. Turn on some music to set the mood. Well they spent a good 20 minutes kissing and making out before he started to get into position. I stop him explaining this would be the first time with a gentleman of colour and to my knowledge the first time bare back. I suggested the lady set the pace. She climbed into his lap all the while kissing him. Then asked that I apply the lube and guide him in. She then slowly took him in with lots of slow up and down action and daddy he’s so big. They fucked for about 10 minutes before he was getting close. When she asked him to cum she rose up and he popped out. All the while French kissing him. I swallowed his load while she whispered hope you can get up again. Daddy made me promise not to let you cum inside.

when he left Sunday afternoon he left an envelope with $1000 in it. We did not ask he left it.

later he called to thank us for acting out his fantasy.

we saw him a few months later at the club. Only this time he found a semi private room where he filled five condoms over a four hour period. Later found out that when they went to pee five Black guys watched her pee all the while jerking off. Seems they had been watching them play.

Last edited:
Uhhh, this is BACKWARD. With the INCREDIBLE swarming demand nowadays around Black Alpha men, at some point I see people starting to pay THEM.

There should never be no money exchange in Hotwife bull sex, the wife is paid by having been fucked the way she loves it by the bull and the bull is paid by the honor of having a hot sexy lady fucking him like he’s never been fucked before. Once a bull has been with my wife they always want more. A whole lot more!

Sharing my white wife with superior black men is my passion and hobby. We've been swingers and cuckolding for 14yrs. We've never asked for or offered to pay to play. She's my amazing wife who I genuinely love and care for. That doesn't mean we haven't talked about it and played with the idea.

After all, I absolutely LOVE being able to refer to her as my WHORE, I get to "pimp" exclusively to black men for servicing and Breeding. So, let the bidding begin; if you're a superior black man and would be willing to purchase my QoS branded whore wife's womb for black Breeding; how much would you pay?
not to be rude, but BBW's are a dime a dozen why would anyone pay for her?

Not to be rude, but all women have pussy, why would anyone pay for ANY pussy? It's the subject of the thread and a fun thought experiment here. Why are you asking dumbass questions? Not too mention I'm actually contributing to the site and community; what are you doing?
:lips:

We had a few different people (couples and single men… both black and white) make very real offers to fly us out to places and even pay cash for a night or a weekend. We’ve flown to places paid for by couples for fun. My husband always gets to have fun in those situations as well and I usually get to play with another hot woman…this was more common back when we ran a “lifestyle” blog with pics and video. Never accepted cash because that always felt a bit degrading. But it’s always interesting to hear what someone offered. It was often in the thousands. Most of these are from those adventures or just before. Not suggesting bulls should pay or not pay. But always entertaining to hear a price value. Ha IMG_2356.jpegIMG_2289.jpegIMG_2281.jpegIMG_1548.jpegIMG_8514.jpeg
View attachment video.movIMG_5854.jpegIMG_5851.jpegIMG_5542.jpegIMG_5543.jpegIMG_5080.jpegIMG_4352.jpeg

Back