How much do you jack off to your wife or gf fucking blacks?

When I wank myself it's only thinking about my wife fucking another man, preferably a BBC. It is no secret, my wife know. And every time whe have sex she fucks her big dildo and I only have an orgasm while telling her how much I want to see her fucking another man sitting wanking my dick in front of her.

Last edited:
Just this past weekend, beginning Thanksgiving day, I believe I masturbated at least five times a day to the thoughts and memories of watching my then-wife go black. My balls are going to be grateful that I have to return to work and keep my hands off my dick.
Well done. But spare a thought for me frantically jacking off in excess of a dozen times from dawn on Thanksgiving morning and throughout the day and night watching my beautifully-built 6'4" enviably athletic huge-cocked 24-year-old multi-orgasmic young buddy, now my ex's rightful husband, exspurtly barebacking her over and over again beside me on our marriage bed.

I love how the bull's legs jerk as he ejaculates in the wife.
Like the orgasmically-straightened legs of my athletic young buddy do when my ex is cow-girling him and milking his cock while he's pumping his first five or six spurts into the back of her vagina. The way his thighs spastically contract to overstraighten his knees is very like the way the legs of a condemned man do immediately after the scaffold trap-door opens under him during execution by hanging and he drops vertically under his own weight.

In that scenario the violent straightening of the legs is due to the downward barrage of spinal reflexes that accompany the destruction of the condemned man's lower medulla by the crushing sliding forward movement of the lower neck vertebrae on the third vertebra which is ripped off the fourth one or fractured straight through by the ******* of gravity acting on the man's body mass through the noose tied under the back of his head and his lower jaw.

Some neuro-sexologists believe that the generalised spastic powerful muscular contractions observable during male orgasm are mediated by a decerebrating---but of course non-traumatic---mechanism similar to that which results from the destruction of the spinal medulla by judicial hanging.

Interestingly, many hung men get an erection and ejaculate forcefully during the minute or so they are convulsing on the end of the rope.

A decerebration-induced counterpart of the Little Death of male orgasm? Who knows.

Last edited:
Back