Having read that Donald Trump thread

that would be called backing up what I say with facts.....instead of just pushing Hillbilly interpretations with nothing but lip service stating you know anything

funny how people don't like being shown they are wrong....and just go into more ramblings....and still no facts

Sub- you admitted you don't read the articles you post. I read your posted articles and challenged you. You were so butt hurt after I told you what the articles said and that they didn't support your claims. Most importantly- you admitted you don't read the articles. And if you did you would realize most of them don't back you or nothing but BS with no actual evidence.

1- Well you just proved it. Your ego won't let you see it.
2- You and subhub always trying to control the public form and then being butt hurt when your whines are blown off or someone calls you on your juvenile understanding of a topic.

I jumped in on your point about common ground. This only included abortion because that is your example. I was pointing to your statements and your smugness. You basically asserted " If you don't agree with me on this, therefore you must agree with me on this laundry list of my political feelings or I will dehumanized and shame you." No actually I don't.
I have no clue what you're saying cpl2010 other than you have NO solution to what we were discussing ... "removing polarization", using the Abortion Rights/Right to Life as an example. Your only option, therefore, is to attack me as a unyielding liberal. Heck, your answer at me leads me to believe you really don't know the develop stages of a human.
So, maybe you should just stay OUT of these discussions, as it is you who attacks when you have no logical answer or no understanding of the discussion. Maybe a visit to the doctor might help you release some tension; tell him your story. He might just agree with you.

Sub- you admitted you don't read the articles you post. I read your posted articles and challenged you. You were so butt hurt after I told you what the articles said and that they didn't support your claims. Most importantly- you admitted you don't read the articles. And if you did you would realize most of them don't back you or nothing but BS with no actual evidence.

no I didn't ……..you would like to think that......you and others on the losing end of an argument say that.....I always read the first one posted.……..the others if they back up what the first one says I also post because you trumptards and country bumpkins like to say it is fake news.....so I give several choices...……….

again ....like always.....you don't have your facts straight...….and put them to suit your purpose!

so now we are back to your bullshitting without really having anything to say except your praise for the cumander n thief!......get back on your burrow and go back into the hills......you have nothing factual to add......and never have really

Last edited:
no I didn't ……..you would like to think that......you and others on the losing end of an argument say that.....I always read the first one posted.……..the others if they back up what the first one says I also post because you trumptards and country bumpkins like to say it is fake news.....so I give several choices...……….

again ....like always.....you don't have your facts straight...….and put them to suit your purpose!

so now we are back to your bullshitting without really having anything to say except your praise for the cumander n thief!......get back on your burrow and go back into the hills......you have nothing factual to add......and never have really

This is your counter to "you don't read your articles you post"- "I always read the first one posted.……..the others if they back up what the first one syas I also post"

You just admitted again that you A) don't read 99% of the articles and B) you just search, copy and post anything with a headline you thinks supports your claims. And they don't- just confirmation bias for you. "Long on government sources say, but void of evidence."

I have to say, It is silly, how you think posting a ******* ton of articles, you don't read, from hard left "news" sites some how means you won an argument.

This is your counter to "you don't read your articles you post"- "I always read the first one posted.……..the others if they back up what the first one syas I also post"

You just admitted again that you A) don't read 99% of the articles and B) you just search, copy and post anything with a headline you thinks supports your claims. And they don't- just confirmation bias for you. "Long on government sources say, but void of evidence."

I have to say, It is silly, how you think posting a ******* ton of articles, you don't read, from hard left "news" sites some how means you won an argument.

you in your country bumpkin way are trying to divert from you post NOTHING of any consequence and back it up with even less
post 5 or 6 different links.....I have read the first one....are you really that stupid that you think I would read them all....I could just post the one I read....but then I always get that fake news from you trumptards

so climb back onto your burrow head back up to the mine....where you seem to be getting the shaft and nothing in the way of news!
if you want current events or facts ….just say something....

but I also know people like you exist as a punishment to people with actual sense.

it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.....like facts.....just because you can not read the articles....or they say something you don't want to know.....or your attention span isn't long enough to read them.....doesn't make them any less factual

Donald Trump’s supporters will never admit they were Wrong ...https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/donald-trumps...
Jul 30, 2018 · Donald Trump’s supporters will never admit they were wrong — But they may soon be too embarrassed to defend him ... “Why, if it’s wrong to …

Why do Republicans always deny the truth when you show a ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110826204728AApCN3N
Aug 26, 2011 · Best Answer: They vote for a party that claims to be fiscally responsible, but has outspent the Dem party every time they've been in power. They claim to support the Constitution, but flat out don't believe in the 1st, the 4th, the 14th or 16th amendments to the Constitution. Who knows why they do what they ..

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds
https://www.inquisitr.com/2610326/donald-trump-supporters-mostly-uneducated-new-poll-finds
Dec 04, 2015 · Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds. US Politics. Aric Mitchell. Donald Trump supporters did not have a very flattering picture painted of them by a new CNN/ORC poll. Take it for what it’s worth, but respondents in the poll of Republican voters were found to be largely less college-educated. ... finding that Donald Trump

Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/10/american-idiots-poll-proves-trump-supporters...
American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The Stupidest People In The US. ... The majority of Trump supporters want to believe that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim. ... A Day After Promising …

Last edited:
I have no clue what you're saying cpl2010 other than you have NO solution to what we were discussing ... "removing polarization", using the Abortion Rights/Right to Life as an example. Your only option, therefore, is to attack me as a unyielding liberal. Heck, your answer at me leads me to believe you really don't know the develop stages of a human.
So, maybe you should just stay OUT of these discussions, as it is you who attacks when you have no logical answer or no understanding of the discussion. Maybe a visit to the doctor might help you release some tension; tell him your story. He might just agree with you.

I know, you will never understand the logical argument about your false “common ground.” I already covered that.

So, to your statements- Your false black and white argument is rejected. Near half of the US population, who are right leaning, don’t agree with abortion and don’t agree with paying for the consequences of the woman/couple’s poor choices.

I gave you a solution- Accountability.

To be clear, women are the provisioners of sex. Make it clear society won’t let them escape accountability nor give them an out at the cost of taxpayers (social services) and I bet abortions go down by 95%

And don’t be dumb and try the false strawman- what about *******, mom’s health and ******* victims. I am addressing the convenience abortion that make up about 97% to 99% of all abortions.

The fact is you get what you incentivize.

you in your country bumpkin way are trying to divert from you post NOTHING of any consequence and back it up with even less
post 5 or 6 different links.....I have read the first one....are you really that stupid that you think I would read them all....I could just post the one I read....but then I always get that fake news from you trumptards

so climb back onto your burrow head back up to the mine....where you seem to be getting the shaft and nothing in the way of news!
if you want current events or facts ….just say something....

but I also know people like you exist as a punishment to people with actual sense.

it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.....like facts.....just because you can not read the articles....or they say something you don't want to know.....or your attention span isn't long enough to read them.....doesn't make them any less factual

Donald Trump’s supporters will never admit they were Wrong ...https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/donald-trumps...
Jul 30, 2018 · Donald Trump’s supporters will never admit they were wrong — But they may soon be too embarrassed to defend him ... “Why, if it’s wrong to …

Why do Republicans always deny the truth when you show a ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110826204728AApCN3N
Aug 26, 2011 · Best Answer: They vote for a party that claims to be fiscally responsible, but has outspent the Dem party every time they've been in power. They claim to support the Constitution, but flat out don't believe in the 1st, the 4th, the 14th or 16th amendments to the Constitution. Who knows why they do what they ..

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds
https://www.inquisitr.com/2610326/donald-trump-supporters-mostly-uneducated-new-poll-finds
Dec 04, 2015 · Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds. US Politics. Aric Mitchell. Donald Trump supporters did not have a very flattering picture painted of them by a new CNN/ORC poll. Take it for what it’s worth, but respondents in the poll of Republican voters were found to be largely less college-educated. ... finding that Donald Trump

Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/10/american-idiots-poll-proves-trump-supporters...
American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The Stupidest People In The US. ... The majority of Trump supporters want to believe that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim. ... A Day After Promising …

Did you really just do this, again? -- "post 5 or 6 different links.....I have read the first one....are you really that stupid that you think I would read them all...."

You just proved me right, again. You just confirmed you don't read your backup and again proved you have no idea what the articles say or what your talking about in these posts. The funniest part- in your haste to 'prove me wrong' and 'insult me' you confirmed this now 3 times. And this time, you did it in bold type.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder akin to Schizophrenia ...

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

Last edited:
Consensus reality[1][2] is that which is generally agreed to be reality, based on a consensus view.

The appeal to consensus arises from the fact that humans do not fully understand or agree upon the nature of knowledge or ontology, often making it uncertain what is real, given the vast inconsistencies between individual subjectivities.[3][4] We can, however, seek to obtain some form of consensus, with others, of what is real. We can use this consensus as a pragmatic guide, either on the assumption that it seems to approximate some kind of valid reality, or simply because it is more "practical" than perceived alternatives. Consensus reality therefore refers to the agreed-upon concepts of reality which people in the world, or a culture or group, believe are real (or treat as real), usually based upon their common experiences as they believe them to be; anyone who does not agree with these is sometimes stated to be "in effect... living in a different world."[5]

Throughout history this has also raised a social question as to the effects of a society in which all individuals do not agree upon the same reality.

Children have sometimes been described or viewed as "inexperience[d] with consensus reality,"[6] though are described as such with the expectation that their perspective will progressively form closer to the consensus reality of their society as they age.

Skill_fact1.jpgoriginal-1157656-4.jpg

yep.....Russian plant!

‘The Russians are at it again’: Joy Behar slams Trump and ...
russians-are-at-it-again-joy-behar-slams...
"U.S. intelligence warns that Russia is meddling in the 2020 election, duh! And they want to keep Trump in office, double-duh!" Behar's comments come a day after the New York Times reported a...

Trump dismisses Russian election meddling, doesn't see ...
Trump dismisses Russian election meddling, doesn't see 'any reason' for it. President Trump said Monday he has yet to see any compelling reason why Russia would have interfered in the 2016 election, contradicting his own intelligence chief who warned over the weekend that Moscow has become the “most aggressive” perpetrator of cybercrime globally.

I feel like poking you one more time.

Joy Behar is your support? Come on dude. Why would you pick someone who is more of a useful idiot kool aid drinker than you as support in a debate with people who think you are a leftist kool aid drinker. My 2 year old lab is much better informed and much better equipped to debate than her.

Really "Joy said" is your evidence? Really Joy said in a leftist propaganda piece by the Washington Examiner is your support? Why didn't you dig up Marx and pretend to have him tell me Orange Man Bad. That would've had a modicum more validity.

Did you really just do this, again? -- "post 5 or 6 different links.....I have read the first one....are you really that stupid that you think I would read them all...."

You just proved me right, again. You just confirmed you don't read your backup and again proved you have no idea what the articles say or what your talking about in these posts. The funniest part- in your haste to 'prove me wrong' and 'insult me' you confirmed this now 3 times. And this time, you did it in bold type.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder akin to Schizophrenia ...

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic
they all describe your situation.....but like most trumptards you are just in a state of denial.....most losers suffer from it

I feel like poking you one more time.

Joy Behar is your support? Come on dude. Why would you pick someone who is more of a useful idiot kool aid drinker than you as support in a debate with people who think you are a leftist kool aid drinker. My 2 year old lab is much better informed and much better equipped to debate than her.

Really "Joy said" is your evidence? Really Joy said in a leftist propaganda piece by the Washington Examiner is your support? Why didn't you dig up Marx and pretend to have him tell me Orange Man Bad. That would've had a modicum more validity.

once again....nothing but fake news and a state of denial.....I don't think an education would help your country ass!

they all describe your situation.....but like most trumptards you are just in a state of denial.....most losers suffer from it

In this thread YOU proved me right not just once, not just twice, but three times and with bold type none the less. Then you admit you don't know what your talking about when you post, in bold type, and then resort to weak insults like 'country ass.'

That is hilarious. You got your self proclaimed 'sophisticated overly educated' ass whooped by what you think is a 'country ass trumptard.' That must be a bitter taste for you.

Last edited:
once again....nothing but fake news and a state of denial.....I don't think an education would help your country ass!

You're right. You post nothing but fake news and denials. "Joy Behar said" is proof in your deranged psyche.

Don't forget you slipped and admitted you "don't know what you are talking about when it comes to your support."

Last edited:
Don't forget you slipped and admitted you "don't know what you are talking about when it comes to your support

more of your twisted facts and trying to make some point by lying...….it must be a republican trait......just can't have a conversation without lying and spewing bull *******

I really think you are trying to haul 10 tons of ******* in a 5 ton truck....it has effected your standing in the world......making you a world class bullshitter

more of your twisted facts and trying to make some point by lying...….it must be a republican trait......just can't have a conversation without lying and spewing bull *******

I really think you are trying to haul 10 tons of ******* in a 5 ton truck....it has effected your standing in the world......making you a world class bullshitter

"post 5 or 6 different links.....I have read the first one....are you really that stupid that you think I would read them all...." subhub

Not twisting anything. You must've of forgot, I can copy and paste your exact statement. Must be all that self proclaimed brain power, liberal intolerance, and envy that made you forget that.

Answer something if you don't read the articles that you post and then use them as buttress to your statements, does that mean you don't know what your talking about?

I guess your education didn't include punctuation and sarcasm.

rejection....must be the reason for the foolish statements and foul mood

you are surely used to it by now

you just need to face the fact that you are a loser.....and people shy away from someone who can't maintain a conversation or hold a train of thought...….you are a good example of what this thread was created for

subhub174014 said:
nice you recognize who has the education and who doesn't.....get on your burrow go into town and see if they have a school there

I guess your education didn't include punctuation and sarcasm.

Or spelling, for that matter. The subster has just suggested riding into town via the underground lair of a rodent. :rolleyes:

gidee-yup thar gopher! Yee Haw!

Last edited:
Back