Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

Our second time was an alone all-nighter. I was in a separate room at a hotel room. I never saw him. It was very nerve wracking and exciting experience. Since then she has played alone and in front of me hundreds of times and I love both. I always am with her on the first meet with a new guy. But after that if all goes well I let her decide.

Our second time was an alone all-nighter. I was in a separate room at a hotel room. I never saw him. It was very nerve wracking and exciting experience. Since then she has played alone and in front of me hundreds of times and I love both. I always am with her on the first meet with a new guy. But after that if all goes well I let her decide.
Way back when Craigslist was so easy, she had been fucking BBC only for over 2 years but always with me present and in a city 3 hours from us. I wanted her to have the pleasure of being alone and she chose a guy she met online with only her contacting him. We got 2 rooms in the hotel that night and she met him in the bar and I was sitting nearby watching them until she kissed him and they got up and left for her room. I did not see her until the next morning and only then to hear that she wanted to have that day and the next with him. The absolute longest 3 nights of my life. I was sore and dry from thinking about her with him and then got to hear everything and reclaim when he left on Monday morning. WOW. We now play together but also separately. It is all good.

Way back when Craigslist was so easy, she had been fucking BBC only for over 2 years but always with me present and in a city 3 hours from us. I wanted her to have the pleasure of being alone and she chose a guy she met online with only her contacting him. We got 2 rooms in the hotel that night and she met him in the bar and I was sitting nearby watching them until she kissed him and they got up and left for her room. I did not see her until the next morning and only then to hear that she wanted to have that day and the next with him. The absolute longest 3 nights of my life. I was sore and dry from thinking about her with him and then got to hear everything and reclaim when he left on Monday morning. WOW. We now play together but also separately. It is all good.

It’s so hot when a husband lets his wife be a woman.

My wife has met guys on her own during her business trips. These were all meets scheduled in advance so we could do some vetting for her safety but at the end of the day we kind of figured as she was meeting with the expectation of fucking the guy the risks were minimal.

In the area where we live we meet guys as a couple.

My wife has met guys on her own during her business trips. These were all meets scheduled in advance so we could do some vetting for her safety but at the end of the day we kind of figured as she was meeting with the expectation of fucking the guy the risks were minimal.

In the area where we live we meet guys as a couple.

Is the sex more intense for her when she’s alone on a business trip, versus sexual meetings as a couple?

Have to mention hot erotic it is to read about wives meeting Black men on a wife’s business trip.
The implication she’s in the group “Wives you would never suspect” is insanely hot.

It’s very similar to me he came with me for the first few meets with this guy, so I do know him, hubby thinks it will be far more passionate and intimate if we meet alone, it was passionate anyway so I can see it been very explosive, it’s just first time going alone nerves I guess, and wanted shared experiences,
You will!! No doubt. I actually stopped seeing Lovers outside my marriage because of my husband, trying to direct things, making stupid jokes, asking leading questions.......when I took him out of the situation, things ramped up SIGNIFICANTLY!! You will find that you much prefer this way. J (the wife)

So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level
The final decision is yours however you should be willing to stay open minded and be ready for anything! The first time my wife went alone with a BBC we've known for 8 months she told me she would be back in 90 minutes, Derrick was very well endowed and it usually didn't take him 10 to 15 minutes having intercourse with Ann at Best before he ejaculated. I got worried when she was gone two hours, but she made it home safe see said Derick took about 10 minutes and then asked her to be with his brother because he'd already told him about her and showed him video and the brother was right there pleading with her and she said that she kind of had the feeling it was going to happen either way so she took care of the older brother and then they made her be with a 14 year old they said because he was a virgin so just be careful and make sure that your ok with whatever may come of it. (Just Saying)

I love it when we get to the point that they want to share me around with friends/family!! Makes me feel like I am VERY good at sex and so desirable they want to show others how good I am!! And I only meet guys without my husband now, he was so ANNOYING asking dumb questions and trying to direct what went ot it took all the passion out of I told him either I meet guys alone, or I'm done.it for me. Happily he agreed.
J (the wife)
I too only date BBC men alone for around 10 years now. I love being used for the pleasure of a BBC man or men, shown off in public by them as the BBC Slut that I enjoy being!

Back