Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

Our second time was an alone all-nighter. I was in a separate room at a hotel room. I never saw him. It was very nerve wracking and exciting experience. Since then she has played alone and in front of me hundreds of times and I love both. I always am with her on the first meet with a new guy. But after that if all goes well I let her decide.

Our second time was an alone all-nighter. I was in a separate room at a hotel room. I never saw him. It was very nerve wracking and exciting experience. Since then she has played alone and in front of me hundreds of times and I love both. I always am with her on the first meet with a new guy. But after that if all goes well I let her decide.
Way back when Craigslist was so easy, she had been fucking BBC only for over 2 years but always with me present and in a city 3 hours from us. I wanted her to have the pleasure of being alone and she chose a guy she met online with only her contacting him. We got 2 rooms in the hotel that night and she met him in the bar and I was sitting nearby watching them until she kissed him and they got up and left for her room. I did not see her until the next morning and only then to hear that she wanted to have that day and the next with him. The absolute longest 3 nights of my life. I was sore and dry from thinking about her with him and then got to hear everything and reclaim when he left on Monday morning. WOW. We now play together but also separately. It is all good.

Way back when Craigslist was so easy, she had been fucking BBC only for over 2 years but always with me present and in a city 3 hours from us. I wanted her to have the pleasure of being alone and she chose a guy she met online with only her contacting him. We got 2 rooms in the hotel that night and she met him in the bar and I was sitting nearby watching them until she kissed him and they got up and left for her room. I did not see her until the next morning and only then to hear that she wanted to have that day and the next with him. The absolute longest 3 nights of my life. I was sore and dry from thinking about her with him and then got to hear everything and reclaim when he left on Monday morning. WOW. We now play together but also separately. It is all good.

It’s so hot when a husband lets his wife be a woman.

Back