Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

I used to let My Wife meet Her. Main Man ( BBC ) on Her own, at first She came Home of a night out, which led to staying the night, and on some occasions, She would be dropped off at the apartment, He used, of a Friday, and I would pick Her up on a Sunday Morning.
But this was very occasionally.
And usually meant Her boyfriend had arranged something “ Special “ for Her like, some of His mates or some Other Lady friends for Her.
Mainly though It was just Her and Him/ Them.
I always after dropping Her off, Had the butterflies in my stomach, a mixture of fear,wanting Her to have a good time, will someone find out etc etc..
As over time technology improved, Amy phone would ping,and a nice little clip, of what was going on with Her ,would appear.
It was always very Hot.

Our way started with an Alpha male who transformed us into a Cuckolding couple.
After some different experiences, we have clear roles.
Meeting a stranger - hubby is with me.
Except I am on a business trip in a hotel.

It really feels different, to go alone to the Bull/lover... Emancipated to me.
For my husband it feels more humiliating, which is the way he wants it.

I date Blackman all the time solo with no husband around.

It’s the best way to date
Climate Change Agree GIF by Art For Soil - Save Soil

Did it affect your marriage in anyway? Insecurity’s etc, I’m so turned on at the thought of going alone and me and hubby do have a very solid marriage, I love him more than anything but he’s permanently caged now and I need the passionate sex this guy provides, it’s something I said I’d never do, go alone, but I must admit the idea is starting to turn me on now, even though it’s hubby that wanted it , I’m starting to too, but every new step in this lifestyle take careful decision making, it took me years of him pestering me to even start cuckolding him,
I've known a few women who left years long marriage because their bull dickmatized the wife and made her fall in love

It is funny, As I guess I was a long time cuckold ( Although I did not consider Myself a cuckold as I still had sex with My Wife and other Woman when the chance arose).
However, from us being swinging ( White on White ) couple, to the time My Wife discovered BBC ,I never felt any fear of losing Her to some one else.
When at around 50 ish, She experienced Having sex with some large black/ coloured guys, and really enjoyed the experience,to the point She found Her sort of permanent black boyfriend,whom She started after a while to see on Her own, ( I would normally drop her off and pick Her up ).
At first it was the same night, which developed over time to Her staying the night, and very occasionally for the weekend ( If He had something ” Special “ lined up for Her ).
Over a period of time She clearly came under His spell, and I definitely noticed a change in the way She talked about Him, this always instigated feelings of fear and jealousy in Me, which always became worse if We shared Her together occasionally.
Seeing the enthusiasm She put into the sex act/acts with Him in my company, definatley, made Me sometimes question our lifestyle.
However it was always outweighed by the pleasure of sharing Her pleasure, which She always agreed was immense,and She openly admitted She enjoyed being sexually challenged, in various ways.
Another thing was the age gap between them ( 17 years ) and the fact He was married with 2 young girls, whom He adored.
But I always felt strange when I picked Her up from one of Her night,s out.
And pulling up outside and the two of them, come out of the apartment they had just spent the night together,and Her put Her arms round Him and kiss Him before getting in the car to come home with Me.
But She was alway,s without fail ,prepared to share I guess, most of the details of what had gone on and without fail want to have sex with Me when She got home.
It was alway,s a risk !!!
But in our case,after pretty much a lifetime of kinky sex, She decided ( I had nothing to do with it !!! ) at the age of 62 to stop, and never go back to it.
From that day onwards, I am pretty certain She has not had sex with anyone else but Me.
Anyway we are both to old now anyway.
To anyone considering this lifestyle,My advice is “ Honesty” on both sides, It has worked for Us.

Last edited:
Did it affect your marriage in anyway? Insecurity’s etc, I’m so turned on at the thought of going alone and me and hubby do have a very solid marriage, I love him more than anything but he’s permanently caged now and I need the passionate sex this guy provides, it’s something I said I’d never do, go alone, but I must admit the idea is starting to turn me on now, even though it’s hubby that wanted it , I’m starting to too, but every new step in this lifestyle take careful decision making, it took me years of him pestering me to even start cuckolding him,
The first time jitters is understandable but should pass after your first solo date. You may find that you experience even more intense sexual passion when you are alone with your lover.

My wife came back home after her first solo date with her new black boyfriend. She had a great time but wanted to check back with me to see how I was handling this new level of extramarital intimacy. I did have cuckold angst that first time, but it faded away the more she intimately dated him solo. Overnight dates became common.

Our marriage has only been enhanced by our hotwife and cuckold lifestyle. I suspect that your marriage will grow stronger as well.

my wife never wanted me to be there. she said it would inhibit her & make her nervous.
thats how I feel too. My husband is always there for 1st meets which are oral only with me and honestly Ive only went to vag sex with 4 men - 3 of though were alone for the 1st time.

Its like i need that practice run to see how I am before then inviting my husband to join

thats how I feel too. My husband is always there for 1st meets which are oral only with me and honestly Ive only went to vag sex with 4 men - 3 of though were alone for the 1st time.

Its like i need that practice run to see how I am before then inviting my husband to join

my wife never wanted me to be there. she said it would inhibit her & make her nervous.
to further explain, she said she didn't want me to get mad. that makes no sense, because i helped find & vet some her dates. the rest she found on her own. i have no idea what she was thinking.

Back