For all you white cucks like my husband

I have had BBC before if you don't like my content I can stop sharing it and this coming from someone with 0 content on your profile
i was just curious that's all. There's no need to be pissed or pick on me. If you need somebody for that, i politely ask you to go to your hubby. :D

Since I am a wannabe cuck, all I can say is thank you to all the women that have great sex with black men and share the experience. You rock. I wish my wife cold be more like you.

I'm 23 and normally im not into older women, mostly just bc im an ignorant virgin, i thought that it'd all be rinkly and hanging or whatever. MistressCathy you spun me right round in a heartbeat. The experience you show in your confident, dominant ways is addicting and your body is superior in every way. You know what you want, and you know what it's not us tiny betas. I think the biggest honor would be to lye underneath your pussy with my head, while you get plowed doggystyle right under my nose, completely stuffed with real alpha BBC. I'd then allready be in position to serve as your dedicated bull cum cleanup crew

Back