What’s its like for cucks in Chastity at Splash Mocha?

We’ve been to 8 SM’s and I’m locked at least 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and not allowed out until we get back home afterwards. After her lover(s) leave, I do clean up. If it’s late we’ll usually just fall asleep in each others arms. If it’s early, we’ll shower and head back down to the playrooms, dance or mingle. Which often leads to us going back to the room with another lover or two. I’ve often gone naked at the pool in Ft. Lauderdale, and proudly shown off my cage. I’ve only had one person approach me about the cage and he was another caged cuckold just not naked. I’ve never had anyone say anything derogatory to me about it. There is a Telegram group for cuckolds attending SM and we’ve been having a cucktail meet and greet in one of the suites. Last SM we attended was NYE and that cucktail party was amazing. Watched Cassandra getting fucked bent over a desk while 20 other people chatted and watched.

Here’s one from SM.
Hi guys. Sorry for the ignorant question but we’d love to join that Telegram group. How would we go about doing that?

It’s a weekend party with dancing, speed dating, themed playrooms, some glory holes, females through walls etc.. it was a bit much for my wife. She played with two black guys but prefers one on one settings
Sounds fun for some, but I'm with your wife with the one on one gig.
"Females through walls?" That sounds interesting..........but again, not for me. I guess I'm just "Old fashion" :ROFLMAO:

It’s a weekend party with dancing, speed dating, themed playrooms, some glory holes, females through walls etc.. it was a bit much for my wife. She played with two black guys but prefers one on one settings
Really? Where is it, and how is one invited?

Interesting..............When it comes to spanking, I'm usually the one on the receiving end. I have to be in the mood and all, but it's usually me.
Several years ago my wife was interested in being spanked so I bought some small impact "smackers." She didn't care for the feel and preferred my hand. When I asked her why, she took the smacker and smacked by butt several times. I was surprised at first, then I noticed that I got an erection within a few seconds of the first smack. My wife noticed and said "someone likes their ass smacked. That was one piece of the puzzle that helped transition us to my wife being in charge more often. Funny how just a few events (this was one event of maybe 4 or 5) took us from me being in charge almost all of the time to me preferring to being submissive about half of the time.

Looks like an American thing. Shame they don't have the same thing across the Atlantic. I am sure there will be takers
There’s a group of gentlemen from the US that organize an event called Black to Cap that takes place at the Jardin de Babylone in Cap D’Agde. The 2024 event is scheduled for end of August.

Last edited:
So wish we had a Slash Mocha here in the UK.
It would be great to be somewhere that it's acceptable to be cuck and be amongst other like minded couples.
It would be amazing to see fellow white guys walking around in chastity.

Last edited:
Back