Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc

I have set up situations where i have told guys where wife was going to be and let them try and seduce her. Have helped them info on what gets her to fall for guys. Has had about a 50 percent success rate so far. She has cheated and guys have given me play by play of what went on. Extremely hot..

Essentially, you’re pimping your wife and that *is* extremely hot.

On the other hand, the house of cards may come tumbling down someday when a guy -either after a success or failure- tells your wife, “say…did you know your husband set me up with you?”

Then what?

My friend told me that by chance he saw a WhatsApp icon on his wife’s laptop, and saw her conversation with a friend about a guy, she described her meeting, finding a window with his name, he saw their correspondence, that she had been with him all evening in a restaurant and then went to his hotel, and the next morning, telling her husband that she was going for a run, his wife spent another 2 hours with her lover in bed, while my friend read their correspondence, he finished 2 times ...

Essentially, you’re pimping your wife and that *is* extremely hot.

On the other hand, the house of cards may come tumbling down someday when a guy -either after a success or failure- tells your wife, “say…did you know your husband set me up with you?”

Then what?
Yeah possibly but set her up with Alpha guys which are not the type to rat u out. Only Beta men do that..

I hope I have not joined a site that as baby pedos on here
No every time someone looks questionable in some of the pictures, I always specify that they should be of adult age. I am sure that you have read enough of my posts to know this.

Sometimes mothers and daughters do have the same interests, but as I stated the should be adult aged an able to make their own decisions. As I stated before I am not the one who posted the picture. The women in the picture appear to be of age. There are pictures that the they look too young postoed sometimes, I usually refrain from commenting on those photos.

Yeah possibly but set her up with Alpha guys which are not the type to rat u out. Only Beta men do that..

thanks, and damn…that is hot…wife gets seduced by 50% of the guys hitting on her?
Are you setting her up with Black guys? White guys? Both?

Well normally have them try when she is out drinking. 4 guys so far last one was a bbc..

has your wife changed in any way…even very subtle signs…that she’s been giving in to strangers hitting on her?

wonder if she’s now really receptive for more Black guys hitting on her

if they confessed, it would not be a hoax/cheating! And if they hide, they feel guilty or fear of losing what they have in marriage / relationships. The same is true on the other hand - a men can accept it or reject it, and if it is done behind his back, then, of course, he cannot "accept" what is unfamiliar to him!)
Some women want to hide it because of the thrill

The only difference is when it is going on she seems to want to have sex more with me. I guess the guilt kicks in lol..

well, you’re getting the mental pleasure of setting up your wife for sex plus more sex for you.
Sounds like win-win to me…or maybe it’s win-win-win if you include her in the math lol

Sometimes mothers and daughters do have the same interests, but as I stated the should be adult aged an able to make their own decisions. As I stated before I am not the one who posted the picture. The women in the picture appear to be of age. There are pictures that the they look too young postoed sometimes, I usually refrain from commenting on those photos.
Maybe but I do not wish to know about it like I’m sure most sane fathers would be the same
It’s crossed the wrong borders

Society is becoming much more accepting about white women dating black men,and women of all ages are now doing it openly,some peoples wives and girlfriends are doing it,as well as other family members. Daughters are more likely to be doing it than anyone else in the family these days! Racial dynamics are changing rapidly and lot of fathers are having to come to terms with the fact that their daughters are choosing to date,marry and have a family with black men. It is becoming more mainstream everyday, it's on every television show and commercial these days. This is the reason people on here are talking about it. It is happening in everyday life these days.

Society is becoming much more accepting about white women dating black men,and women of all ages are now doing it openly,some peoples wives and girlfriends are doing it,as well as other family members. Daughters are more likely to be doing it than anyone else in the family these days! Racial dynamics are changing rapidly and lot of fathers are having to come to terms with the fact that their daughters are choosing to date,marry and have a family with black men. It is becoming more mainstream everyday, it's on every television show and commercial these days. This is the reason people on here are talking about it. It is happening in everyday life these days.
Stil not right on a sex site like this mentioning ******* shagging a black man etc partically young ladies 16 to 19

No one said anything about anyone that age that I am aware of? Personally I prefer older women myself, mothers and grandmothers are the ones who are most likely to have my undivided attention! My wife is mid sixties,and eight years older than me. Some people might look at an innocent looking grandmother with a tray of freshly baked cookies as sweet! I am looking at her as my next potential slut,and trying to figure out how I am going to get into her granny panties! Older women are my thing.

Last edited:
Back