Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc

This question is only for the married or divorced men/woman here. I don’t care about girlfriends cheating.

For you men, how did you find out? Intuition? Someone told you? Wife told you? Catch them in the act? What was your reaction? Her reaction? Did you stay together or end up divorced because of it?

For you woman, same questions. Did you tell him? He catch you? Someone told him? What happened afterwards with your marriage?

it’s very rare for a man to become a cuck over it. But I’m sure a few men found it erotic to know their wives liked black.

What are your stories?
Not with black dicks and did not confess, claiming that nothing happened. But the facts (photos from trips, delays at work, communication with a colleague at work are "purely friendly";) and a lot of other things that would be very laborious to talk about (context, facial expressions at one time or another, omissions and other weightlessness) give me a reason to call a duck a duck. And so, of course, I didn’t catch her jumping on a dick. Maybe she didn't ride every one of the six suspects, but she definitely jerks them or sucked them! ;)

oh yes, absolutely - in the daily life i can testify this behaviour with my wife also
and I’m also sure that it’s not about size or some kind of special fuck (I’m not bad with both), but that for women it’s not the choice of another man, but the choice of adventure, fleeting sympathies, confirmation of their attractiveness, desire for emotions of admiration and gratitude! And even mediocre fucking against the background of a romantic interest will often be perceived brighter than technically perfect, but alas - routine fucking with a husband / partner.

I don't know why white men consider it "cheating"

Married, and single white women, and their *******'s have a god given right, to get as much black dick, as their heart so desires.

Sexual reparations, is not cheating, it's fulfilling her expectations, and her *******'s following in their mom's foot steps.

Embrace your wife, and your ******* opening their thighs for black men of any age, and know that they're fulfilling their natural right, duty.
As it should be!

As it should be!
if they confessed, it would not be a hoax/cheating! And if they hide, they feel guilty or fear of losing what they have in marriage / relationships. The same is true on the other hand - a men can accept it or reject it, and if it is done behind his back, then, of course, he cannot "accept" what is unfamiliar to him!)

hot imagination but better be honest _ cheating is destroying the trust if it comes out .
for me it would be acceptable if she enjoy other guy ( i would understand as long as he is different to me ;) _ younger , black or asian ) but be honest .
even if she would tell me afterwards it would be fine .

My wife cheated on me multiple times with multiple black guys that I know of, probably many more that I am not aware of. Caught her due to not covering her tracks on Facebook and text messages. It hurt me when I found out and we separated. Eventually we worked it out and now I’ve accepted her needs and desires to have sex with black men
Same

Still not right brakes the boundaries all ready told one ******* on here to fuck off
First off it wasn't me who posted the photo with the caption,take it up with them,and secondly I clearly said adult. Every woman on here is someones *******.

If you don't accept what you wife is doing with black men,then they will do it anyway! BBC has power over them,and once they are hooked, they are never going back! Accept it or they will cheat and do it anyway!
I believe mine has stopped now because of religion . She had a come to Jesus moment after she got pregnant by bcc . It’s been a while and she jus cane out of the blue calming hacing fucked several more black guys several years ago . I believe her this time few times mean she will never do it again though

First off it wasn't me who posted the photo with the caption,take it up with them,and secondly I clearly said adult. Every woman on here is someones *******.
Exactly and it’s out of order to ask about her life if he does not apology I will name abd Shame the tramp

Back