Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc

Sometimes if the guy is cool with me touching his dick.
I will guide him into her and when he cums if he is into it i will clean him up.
I had one guy just grab my head and ******* his cock in my mouth when i was cleaning him. I did not expect it but i liked it. I get to suck most of these guys she brings home off when i clean them. My wife knows i enjoy it so she makes sure they are cool with it.i lobe to pull his cock out. This position gives me access to her and him.

Attachments

• top bbc.jpg
    top bbc.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 533
This question is only for the married or divorced men/woman here. I don’t care about girlfriends cheating.

For you men, how did you find out? Intuition? Someone told you? Wife told you? Catch them in the act? What was your reaction? Her reaction? Did you stay together or end up divorced because of it?

For you woman, same questions. Did you tell him? He catch you? Someone told him? What happened afterwards with your marriage?

it’s very rare for a man to become a cuck over it. But I’m sure a few men found it erotic to know their wives liked black.

What are your stories?
mine was incredible , i listened to her get whipped and fit a 4 inch wide cock through a motel door.

re: Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc​

Married 22 years, here, and I can honestly say the wife & I have stayed within the parameters we agreed on when we continued swinging after our college. For the past 6+ years we discontinued "swinging" because our ******* were teenagers; we couldn't just drop them off at the grandparents, etc. My wife was the one who suggested we cease & desist until the ******* were out of the house.
That said, if either of us was to take another sex partner, right now, it would be a breach to our agreement and I'm fairly sure it would not set well with the other partner. Our bond as a couple is based upon our "words of honesty" to each other; when we can't keep our word, then the credibility erodes and its pretty much OVER as far as "trust" is concerned. Its not the breach of having sex with someone that matters, its the breach of agreement & honesty to each other that matters.
If either my wife or I wanted to have sex with someone other than each other, we'd simply ask if it was ok under certain conditions. In the years we've been honoring our agreement (again, due to her request) neither of us has been unfaithful to my knowledge. We've pretty much done things as a 3-some in the past, but being private with a partner wouldn't be impossible.
Great post.

My wife and I got into swinging even before we got married, because I knew from the first meeting that she likes to change men.
A few years after the wedding, she began to choose her own lovers whom she changed from time to time about some of them she told me and others I guessed, but they were mostly white or, in extreme cases, oriental guys ...
but 6 years ago, her friend invited her to become a volunteer in the integration center for African migrants, and over time, I noticed that my wife began to change, she had various requests on the Internet that interested me too ...
then I found pictures on her phone and it was like a brain explosion, it was the most different thing that I could imagine, I am so we were carried away BNWO

This question is only for the married or divorced men/woman here. I don’t care about girlfriends cheating.

For you men, how did you find out? Intuition? Someone told you? Wife told you? Catch them in the act? What was your reaction? Her reaction? Did you stay together or end up divorced because of it?

For you woman, same questions. Did you tell him? He catch you? Someone told him? What happened afterwards with your marriage?

it’s very rare for a man to become a cuck over it. But I’m sure a few men found it erotic to know their wives liked black.

What are your stories?

What are your stories?

I didn’t quite make it to married really, my fiancé cheated on me for months before I found out. Her friend was actually the one who told me about it, she actually showed me a picture of her sucking his big black cock. It was kind of worse than just getting divorced because we had to cancel the wedding and all of my friends and family knew that she left me for a bigger better black man!
She love how embarrassing that became for you? Consider marriage to her anyway? With you faithful and her free to get all the BBC she desired

My wife actually wrote me a letter the other day confessing that she had sex with 3 more guys than I knew about since we have been married. I knew she cheated a while back with a black guy and got pregnant . Come to find out there were a few more that she was fucking at the same time .
of course I’ve never actually been able to get her to do it in front of me, but she is no problem cheating over and over for years .

Back