Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc

I don't quite understand! What is this mechanism? Or is it about the sweetness of the forbidden fruit? Tell me more if this is your experience?!
Well my gf at the time we’re an on again off again situation and she got with other guys sometimes if we took a substantial break and she fell in love with the one guy but he couldn’t even get it up to fuck her most of the time so we would fuck behind his back. It was really hot sex!

Well my gf at the time we’re an on again off again situation and she got with other guys sometimes if we took a substantial break and she fell in love with the one guy but he couldn’t even get it up to fuck her most of the time so we would fuck behind his back. It was really hot sex!
Did he know you were taken care of her needs?

clear. I thought that we were talking about a situation when a woman fell in love with her lover, and does not want to share this feeling with anybofy, actually with a permanent partner, at the same time she is not ready to part with him (by any reason) and start a new relationship. Not a very fair situation - an attempt to sit on two chairs at the same time!

To be honest personally I think no one should mention daughters it’s very taboo and not right
i have posted, here, & at other sites, that i think mothers & daughters sharing is as hot as it gets.

that is my wording, exactly. i, just, assume that everyone knows that i mean ADULT daughters. not high school girls.

clear. I thought that we were talking about a situation when a woman fell in love with her lover, and does not want to share this feeling with anybofy, actually with a permanent partner, at the same time she is not ready to part with him (by any reason) and start a new relationship. Not a very fair situation - an attempt to sit on two chairs at the same time!
Yes well, looking back on that time she did do a lot of unfair stuff. She was very manipulative

i have posted, here, & at other sites, that i think mothers & daughters sharing is as hot as it gets.

that is my wording, exactly. i, just, assume that everyone knows that i mean ADULT daughters. not high school girls.
So you think that a just 18 year old college girl and there mothers sharing Is hot I hope you have not got a ******* have you tried seeking a therapist as you are clearly one sick man or should I say one sick weak man

Last edited:
It’s weird to me, when a wife cheats there are always multiple ppl saying “tell your husband/bf they may love it!” … why? From the women I know who have cheated it’s the thrill of it. Having the spouse and everyone else not know. Yet I’ve seen some threads where it seemed like some ppl are super upset about the spouse not being told.

It’s weird to me, when a wife cheats there are always multiple ppl saying “tell your husband/bf they may love it!” … why? From the women I know who have cheated it’s the thrill of it. Having the spouse and everyone else not know. Yet I’ve seen some threads where it seemed like some ppl are super upset about the spouse not being told.
it's because that's what this resource is!) People are entirely in their fantasies/fetishes. Most, of course, do it in secret, for obvious reasons.

Back