Divorced or split up to be with bull?

Well, then you can do all of you a favor by ending it all. Cut him free, come to an arrangement that will cost him nothing. You can then find a nice black man who will care for you and you will have BBC 24/7. Then everybody is happy.
By the way, does he know he is not the bio dad of the second?
Oo my husband knows he not the f ather of any of my s ons we just did not know who was so but do you really think I should get divorced tho

Hi folks,
Any ladies left their husbands/bfs to be with their bull or any cucks had their wife/gf leave them to be with their bull? Basically cuckolding that has gone too far. Something that you didn't see happening when you got into the lifestyle?
Would love to hear from you and how it happened. :)
It's not normal that your split wife leaves you, lives with her black bull and you support her so that you don't get anything from her anymore, you have to draw boundaries, sex and nothing else, and if she's allowed, then you too can be with other squeamish women for whom you are exactly enough the uplifting thing is when you yourself feel that you are indeed good and not a servant, a subordinate, no one dreams of big blacks, sometimes less is more, overcome your obsessive thoughts!. in fact, you are just a tool for them, sexually pushing you away emotionally, they create an illusion in you that you think you are so well and nicely forgotten!, emotionally, sexually, he is also with someone else and lives! and you howling at the hole like a wolf, what is this world becoming? he even makes a baby for her, in which you support him, he is not a superior, a big black dick, we are equal people, you want to endure humiliation, which is sick, it will cost you your whole life, and in the end you will be alone because you will not have a partner, you will accept your own inferiority because a black dick will take your place, who will he believes it is a higher-order delusion, a devilish fetish of the modern age. Think about it!

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. After going together for five years we married. Since then she have been involve with a few others guys with me there. She has been with the same guy (JJ) the last three years. She has feelings for him but not true love. she tells me all the time she loves me and would never brake up our family.

I have had correspondences with numerous spouses (mostly husbands) whose other half had left them for their respective lovers. I knew of one couple that lived in Boston, whom I'd hoped to meet with them and take ownership of the wife years ago. Unfortunately, her husband got super-excited about wanting to share her with other men. I tried telling him to start with one, but his desire was too overwhelming for him to listen to me.

His wife did get addicted towards wanting black men, to the point that she inevitably left him for one. However, the husband then accepted his submissive stance and got to pleasuring black men without his wife. Last time I heard from him, they had divorced. He now lives with his own Black Dom while she's gotten married to hers.

View attachment 5965758
so a happy ending to the story.

My ex-wife fell in love with her steady bull (over the course of 2-3 years). Started seeing him every day without me knowing about it, and eventually left me for him. He turned out to be a real douchebag - had his own family the whole time but didn't tell her/us. They ended up being perfect for each other: couple of lying cheats. He dumped her a couple months after we got divorced. Guess he got bored of his side piece.

Last edited:
I inseminated the hot wife I’ve been fucking. She’s very pregnant about 5 months now. Her hubs was not in agreement at all , so after several times with her , me and her agreed to have soundly restrained to a chair next session. He shrieked as he watched me go into her fully bare and full hilt. She was fully ovulating and creamed like crazy as I pumped load after load into her. She was not on bc so he knowed she was pregnant after several hours of pumping her full.
After he agreed to behave , we untied him and as I expected, he came at me. I laughed and forcefully threw him down. She had told me beforehand if this happens, to put him in his place and do what needs to be done.
Needless to say he got his ass taken for the first time. He fought and bucked but gave it up after I was in full hilt.
It was the hottest gender reveal party as her family met me for the first time and came to accept it.
I guess your fantasy fever dream gets you off. Whatever. So fake. But you have fan boys eating it up.

This exactly to me!. ugh I'm a proud cuckold and pay for his rent while he makes my gf his publicly after making me pussy free. I love that he is cumming inside her and that I am supporting her being with a superior man. I would help raise his baby with my wife
Absolutely amazing :love: :love: :love:

My ex-wife fell in love with her steady bull (over the course of 2-3 years). Started seeing him every day without me knowing about it, and eventually let me for him. He turned out to be a real douchebag - had his own family the whole time but didn't tell her/us. They ended up being perfect for each other: couple of lying cheats. He dumped her a couple months after we got divorced. Guess he got bored of his side piece.
@HopefulCuckBoi sometimes the only way to learn is from mistakes. So maybe she now sees how leaving you for him and the lust she had for him was a bad choice. Have you talked with her since and tried to re build your relationship with better communication???

If you're wife leaves you for another guy, BBC or not, she was looking for a way out. Also a true bull, BBC or otherwise doesn't probably want a full time girl that's divorced from one of his cucks. Being a "Bull" is about fucking married pussy not single divorcees. She probably gonna get all territorial and not want you out there pounding other wives.

If you're wife leaves you for another guy, BBC or not, she was looking for a way out. Also a true bull, BBC or otherwise doesn't probably want a full time girl that's divorced from one of his cucks. Being a "Bull" is about fucking married pussy not single divorcees. She probably gonna get all territorial and not want you out there pounding other wives.
Hey stag msg me. I would love for a black alpha or even you to take my fiancé from me

@HopefulCuckBoi sometimes the only way to learn is from mistakes. So maybe she now sees how leaving you for him and the lust she had for him was a bad choice. Have you talked with her since and tried to re build your relationship with better communication???
Thankfully that's my ex-wife of 15 years ago. I've remarried and have a happy, more normal life now.

My ex-wife fell in love with her steady bull (over the course of 2-3 years). Started seeing him every day without me knowing about it, and eventually left me for him. He turned out to be a real douchebag - had his own family the whole time but didn't tell her/us. They ended up being perfect for each other: couple of lying cheats. He dumped her a couple months after we got divorced. Guess he got bored of his side piece.
Similar story....one of my close friends ran off with her Bull, was a real hometown scandal. Posting all her pics on FB, really humiliating her ex.... He kept his head and moved on, she got dumped and lost her friends and family. Even tried to make a comeback, but he wanted nothing to do with her

I have had wives whisper and offer themselves to me outside of the guidelines to which her and her hubby entered the lifestyle because of the way that I was phucking them!

I would whisper back to them and say "no" and tell them to "stop" but I would never pull out! ♠️

Imagine me on top of a hotwife, whispering in her ear that I will never betray her hubby, all while deep stroking inside of her!♠️

Back