What does a hotwife do when the husband is sick or hospitalized?

Elizabeth Berrington in the British TV series The Lakes.
It's a revenge scenario for the husband's numerous cheating affairs in the past.
The wife tells her disabled husband about her young lover while giving him a handjob but then left without finishing him off. :devilish:
The portrayed characters are not in the Lifestyle. :|
I understand it's just a programme, but the whole scene is sooooo 🔥
There was another series when the wife cucks the husband openly and in the end he cracks up.

I understand it's just a programme, but the whole scene is sooooo 🔥
There was another series when the wife cucks the husband openly and in the end he cracks up.
Okay, thanks for the info. Do you know what series that was in? TY

The only similar scenario i can recall was on Nip/Tuck with a white couple attending a swinger's party and the husband getting loud when he finds himself in an uncomfortable position as his wife watches in awe another wife being fucked by a Black guy in one of the rooms. That was well-acted and actually funny in a way. The hubby's discomfort and intimidation was plain to see. o_O

Okay, thanks for the info. Do you know what series that was in? TY

The only similar scenario i can recall was on Nip/Tuck with a white couple attending a swinger's party and the husband getting loud when he finds himself in an uncomfortable position as his wife watches in awe another wife being fucked by a Black guy in one of the rooms. That was well-acted and actually funny in a way. The hubby's discomfort and intimidation was plain to see. o_O
The husband was actually shouting the agreed-upon safeword as his wife didn't seem to notice when he said it into her ear repeatedly. 🤣
i wrote elsewhere about that scene. (Perhaps worth reading.) See...
Unfortunately the link to the scene on xHam does not work anymore.
Here's a more complete excerpt/compilation...
It reminds us of what can go wrong and the ole wise saying... "Be careful what you wish for..." ;)

Teachers too
It is indeed a very hot scene. The story may not have the characters in the “ scene” as such, but everyone involved, particularly the actress ( who came from near where I live!) knows exactly which buttons to press ! She was really enjoying herself . Will she have thought how many cocks she was hardening when it was shown on mainstream TV? Her husbands I bet!. I’ll bet too that many viewing couples had sex that night , and maybe opened that first discussion which is so often the first step to cuckoldry.

If I was hospitalized I would wish my wife would send me daily videos of her bull cumming in her tight pussy or mouth (How I would keep the hospital staff from knowing I received these is another challenge entirely). I'm sure this would help with a speedy recovery. I think the human mind can overcome a lot of illness and bodily injuries, and a happy heart such as one of that receiving these types of videos could do the trick. And IDK, receiving news about my wive's adventures while I'm recovering in the hospital is just comforting. Like bringing a chicken-noodle soup to a sick individual. ;)

Back