Divorced or split up to be with bull?

Are you a cuckold now? Does your new wife know about your past and enjoy other men???
My current wife knows about my fantasies, and about my past. I'm totally honest with her.
My current wife of 14 years is currently is not into cuckolding me, but she likes the fantasy (it gets her wet) and she's very generous in terms of her accommodating my kink, from a fantasy perspective. I don't know if it will ever come to actual reality.

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. After going together for five years we married. Since then she have been involve with a few others guys with me there. She has been with the same guy (JJ) the last three years. She has feelings for him but not true love. she tells me all the time she loves me and would never brake up our family.
It sounds like you three have the perfect marriage. My wife confessed to me that she had developed deep emotiinal feelings/love for her long term lover. It was different from the love she felt for me, but feelings for him were still there. I think that it is only natural for a woman to have feelings for a steady lover, after all, she is opening her body for him. It made me love her even more than I did and it strengthened our marriage.

It sounds like you three have the perfect marriage. My wife confessed to me that she had developed deep emotiinal feelings/love for her long term lover. It was different from the love she felt for me, but feelings for him were still there. I think that it is only natural for a woman to have feelings for a steady lover, after all, she is opening her body for him. It made me love her even more than I did and it strengthened our marriage.
yes, absolutly natural !!!

This is a new thread that I hadn't seen until today. I don't think my ex wife is on this site so will probably not see anything from her. When she was 25 and we were married only a little more than a year she started cheating with a black boyfriend. Bone of the cuckold stuff that people talk about on here. She had a secret black boyfriend because I trusted her and never suspected that she would cheat. After a time she got pregnant by him when her birth control failed. She confessed the entire affair and told me that she would rather be with him and filed for divorce. She has lived with him for the past 12 years and has given birth to 3 black babies by him. When she confessed to me she described how addictive sex is with him and how out-of-control she gets when they make love.
I know things didn’t work out for you in the end with the divorce. I can’t help it but cheating wife’s are so hot and sexy to me. My wife is dominant she can date who ever she pleases. I have no control over my wife and she likes to flaunt her sexual freedom and humiliate me. I just find cheating wife’s so sexy sneaking around they’re driven by their desires they’re hot as hell .

I know things didn’t work out for you in the end with the divorce. I can’t help it but cheating wife’s are so hot and sexy to me. My wife is dominant she can date who ever she pleases. I have no control over my wife and she likes to flaunt her sexual freedom and humiliate me. I just find cheating wife’s so sexy sneaking around they’re driven by their desires they’re hot as hell .
Nice

What you express here is one of the great risks of cuckolding. When a husband urges his wife to have sex with other men and she acts on that request, you can be sure that the marriage sexual control is gone. At that point a woman will do just as she pleases with no regard for the husband.

What you express here is one of the great risks of cuckolding. When a husband urges his wife to have sex with other men and she acts on that request, you can be sure that the marriage sexual control is gone. At that point a woman will do just as she pleases with no regard for the husband.
I never had control of my wife from the start of our marriage . My wife didn’t need me requesting anything about her going with other men she is dominant over me and she always has had sexual freedom. That was part of our marriage vows my wife would always enjoy complete freedom sexually and in everyday life in general . I would always be obedient to my wife and never cheat on her. Her vow to me was that she promised to own me in a TPE style marriage without any restrictions with regards to discipline and punishment sessions that means no safe words because in order for our marriage work I must have complete faith and trust in my owner.

I never had control of my wife from the start of our marriage . My wife didn’t need me requesting anything about her going with other men she is dominant over me and she always has had sexual freedom. That was part of our marriage vows my wife would always enjoy complete freedom sexually and in everyday life in general . I would always be obedient to my wife and never cheat on her. Her vow to me was that she promised to own me in a TPE style marriage without any restrictions with regards to discipline and punishment sessions that means no safe words because in order for our marriage work I must have complete faith and trust in my owner.
Sounds like your wedding vows were a one way street going her way. I can't imagine vows like that being accepted as basis of a legal marriage.

Sounds like your wedding vows were a one way street going her way. I can't imagine vows like that being accepted as basis of a legal marriage.
How it started was my wife first had sex at age 14 with black men. Although she liked being submissive while getting fucked she also had a dominant side to her. I had a relationship with a dominant gay black man before I met my wife. So I realized that I was a submissive and bisexual. So whenwe got together she was dominant I was sub and the cuckold lifestyle turned us on. We both get off on smbd femdom sex and the cuckolding just came naturally. So I wanted to marry her and she said yes but she would always be in control and she would have sexual freedom. That’s what she wanted but I needed something from her so she promised me that she’d own me in a femdom style marriage so we pledged that to each other then we went ahead and got married. It worked out for 8 years then she left me for a man for almost 2 years but she came back to me after that and we continued our femdom marriage. We don’t have this written in some court papers lol that’s our vows to each other and she broke the vows for that 2 years but I just felt that was her right and I’m happy she came back to own me again. She has control over the property and money and she is an accountant with an MBA . We are legally married but our vows were just to each other although a few friends know and witnessed it. I don’t thing you can do this kind of stuff through the courts at least I never heard of it.

Back