Can a female be a cuck?

In my case I’m just like a white man that’s a cuck except I’m a woman … so basically my bbc cheats on me with other women in front of me .. they both humiliate me , by calling me names and making me eat up cream pies… etc
I learn something new everyday from this site. Thanks for sharing. Don't think I could do that, I think I'm more a vixen, or a snowbunny but then again I prefer Just_Jenna 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😘

I learn something new everyday from this site. Thanks for sharing. Don't think I could do that, I think I'm more a vixen, or a snowbunny but then again I prefer Just_Jenna 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😘
Right so you’ll be the snow bunny vixen that’ll fuck my husband in front of me… then feed me his cream pie from your pussy… I’m just very submissive I think that’s why I’m able to do it… if my bbc tell me to sit there n watch him fuck a snow bunny then I’ll comply ….

Right so you’ll be the snow bunny vixen that’ll fuck my husband in front of me… then feed me his cream pie from your pussy… I’m just very submissive I think that’s why I’m able to do it… if my bbc tell me to sit there n watch him fuck a snow bunny then I’ll comply ….
very interesting dynamic for sure. Out of curiosity why didn't he also verify with you? Or you're just the active part of the couple looking for bunnies, vixen and or hotwives?

Sorry I got confused lol.

But are you asking if a female in a relationship with a man who has micropepee. And who she cucks or wants to cuckold.
If she is a cuckold too?

Back