Cuckolds, How many of You have let there Wife watch You take a BBC?

we've done this at an adult lounge we go to every now and then . in Homestead florida. our regular BBC friend there decided to make me pay in front of a small crowd. it was so hot. he had me blow him for a good 10-15 min, then he had me rim him. he eventually bent me over and banged me for a good 20 mins. at first it was just my wife and the host and I think 2 other guys. half way through me moaning like a little girl, I turned around and there were 3 other couples the front desk person, and 2 extra guys. There was a girl I wanted to hook up with during the party, but she saw me like that and lost interest. This was about a year ago. about 3 weeks ago it happened again this time in front of 2 couples. much easier. my ass just opened up this time. I was ready and more than willing.

we've done this at an adult lounge we go to every now and then . in Homestead florida. our regular BBC friend there decided to make me pay in front of a small crowd. it was so hot. he had me blow him for a good 10-15 min, then he had me rim him. he eventually bent me over and banged me for a good 20 mins. at first it was just my wife and the host and I think 2 other guys. half way through me moaning like a little girl, I turned around and there were 3 other couples the front desk person, and 2 extra guys. There was a girl I wanted to hook up with during the party, but she saw me like that and lost interest. This was about a year ago. about 3 weeks ago it happened again this time in front of 2 couples. much easier. my ass just opened up this time. I was ready and more than willing.
were you locked at the time?

My friend and I spent last week visiting my husband where he is working.

Husband asked my friend for sex. He had sucked before but that was a surprise to me.

He seemed to react very strongly to it.
Did friend ever express wanting to fuck husband, or just did what hubby asked?

He often tells him to suck.

He doesn't have a bunch of hangups, and he's very into using the backdoor, so him doing it didn't surprise me at all. Husband asking, however, was surprising to me/
Did your friend use hubby in a dominant way? What are you doing while he is taking husband? Sex life sounds very fluid, which is awesome

Am I the only one here that Loves BBC as Much as My Wife?
How Many of You have let Your Wife see You get a good Breeding from a Black Bull?
My Wife has not only watched She is the one that took these Pics.
And How Many Bulls like to Breed the Husband in front of there Wives?
nice .... would love to lick clean

Back