Cuck’s and Hotwife’s views on cuck humiliation by Bull

I’m the kind of cuck who craves the sexual humiliation and often fantasizes about serving both my wife and her sexy black man.

But so far that’s just a fantasy. She has never allowed me into her other relationships.

I get a little humiliation when she indulges me in my sissy lifestyle, but all that does is leave me wanting more. More humiliation.

But that’s just me.

I’m the kind of cuck who craves the sexual humiliation and often fantasizes about serving both my wife and her sexy black man.

But so far that’s just a fantasy. She has never allowed me into her other relationships.

I get a little humiliation when she indulges me in my sissy lifestyle, but all that does is leave me wanting more. More humiliation.

But that’s just me.
How’s your sissy lifestyle and what is your wife doing to make you sissy?

I like it a lot but she doesn't. I really enjoy when the other guy is vocal. For her it takes a very specific guy/situation for her to be ok with it. She's just too much of a "nice girl" and she doesn't like if people talk down to me but at the same time she doesn't mind being called a slut or a bitch while she's being fucked by another man lol

I think the situation itself is rather humiliating !!! the wife is fucked by another man in front of the husband
There is no need for the Bull to add unpleasant things
but yes, (and I live it myself ) the wife often says to her lover how much better than me he is !! But she does not say it on purpose to humiliate me
She just feels it !! and it s probably true !

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
My wife is 56 and loves young college boys and they are into older her older slutiness as well, I love to be cucked watching them fuck her

Bob 56

Attachments

• 89779974_006_deb9.jpg
    89779974_006_deb9.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 354
I think the situation itself is rather humiliating !!! the wife is fucked by another man in front of the husband
There is no need for the Bull to add unpleasant things
but yes, (and I live it myself ) the wife often says to her lover how much better than me he is !! But she does not say it on purpose to humiliate me
She just feels it !! and it s probably true !
When did you know that been a cuck was the right fit for you?

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
I think that it's already a humiliation and huge stress for any normal guy when his love is with the other man x We are new in this thing with my partner, so I'm not sure if it's good to start this lifestyle this way. I have a feeling it will end soon then despite my partner's excitement 😅

However, it's very personal. Maybe there are some people with iron nerves ^^

Back