Bulls into cuck humiliation?

It is great that you are helping your friend learn to cuckold her husband! You should be proud of yourself! Good job!
I guess for my wife and I we already knew what we wanted sexually when we got together, well to some extent . I had already been in a Master / slave relationship with a dominant gay black Master. I was 17 yrs old and Master was in his 40’s he was the teacher I was his student well his submissive slave. That relationship lasted 8 months and it really had quite an impact on me. I met my wife at a college party she was bbc only since age14 but she is very dominant and she is a bit sadistic she sexually enjoys giving pain to me she loves being in full control. I’m like just her opposite I’m very submissive we feel like we just fit together this way very well. We have friends that enjoy our lifestyle even though not all of them live the femdom bbc cuckold lifestyle I guess they like to watch and we like that they are our witnesses. My wife has 3 close girlfriends who saw my dominant wife in action many times. My wife loves to punish me with her riding crop in front of her girl friends and I can tell they love it too. Yes my wife and her girl friends all date black men only. What really surprised me was the amount of black men that are into this femdom cuckold stuff lol pbut I’m happy they do enjoy it don’t get me wrong. I guess what I’m saying is it’s very nice your helping your friend on her journey to a bbc cuckold lifestyle that’s very nice on your part just if she is reaching out to you help her but don’t push it on her let her make her own decisions in the end we all must do what’s best for ourselves, take care and have fun .

Back